New Zealand raises minimum wage to $20 an hour and raises taxes on the rich.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
"dictate the narrative" lmao.... it's the west dictating the narrative, as we can see clearly from the the opinions of you hysterical bumbling idiots despite not knowing where China is even on a map. You couldn't name 5 cities, shut the fuck up!
Being called an idiot by an idiot is hilarious and I guess a compliment. Yes I do know where it is on a map and I can name 5 cities. Doesn't change the facts about them. Perhaps you should consider moving there if you like them so much.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Being called an idiot by an idiot is hilarious and I guess a compliment. Yes I do know where it is on a map and I can name 5 cities. Doesn't change the facts about them. Perhaps you should consider moving there if you like them so much.
What and leave the comfort of his moms basement , your kidding , right .

• Haha

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
you mean the dozens of slavers who has their plantations taken away? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Cuba is creating their own COVID vaccine, imagine what they could do without the billions of losses due to the economic embargo by the terrorist usa.
Imagine how wealthy everyone in Cuba could be if only it were not for their communist overlords forcing the unchosen into poverty.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
"dictate the narrative" lmao.... it's the west dictating the narrative, as we can see clearly from the the opinions of you hysterical bumbling idiots despite not knowing where China is even on a map. You couldn't name 5 cities, shut the fuck up!
If you like dictatorships and thugocracies so much why are you living in a free democratic country?
Oh right people like you are forced to do their fair share in a communist country while in a free democracy you get to freeload off the taxes working people pay.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
it's not so much believing in the "CCP" as it is having common sense and knowing who the liars are historically. western media has never told the truth on China, so why believe them now?
I don't, and neither should you. I see you're one of the people that any politician would just love, the kind with real short memories. You see f*cknards, it's the Western media that pushed the CPP lie that coronovirus came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan. So you just stated you don't believe the Western media and yet it's the Western media that went along with the bat story and did so unquestioningly.
So to sum up. you don't believe the CCP's version of events as brought to you by the Western media because as you stated "western media has NEVER told the truth on China". You also don't believe it was released intentionally during the World Military Games in Wuhan. So I'd LOVE to hear your theory of how it all started.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Coronavirus came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan. That's the narrative you dumb f*cking troglodyte, and it's your CCP bum buddies and western media who pushed it.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I don't, and neither should you. I see you're one of the people that any politician would just love, the kind with real short memories. You see f*cknards, it's the Western media that pushed the CPP lie that coronovirus came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan. So you just stated you don't believe the Western media and yet it's the Western media that went along with the bat story and did so unquestioningly.
So to sum up. you don't believe the CCP's version of events as brought to you by the Western media because as you stated "western media has NEVER told the truth on China". You also don't believe it was released intentionally during the World Military Games in Wuhan. So I'd LOVE to hear your theory of how it all started.
they have no idea where it come from moron, all we know it was first reported in Wuhan.

"You also don't believe it was released intentionally during the World Military Games in Wuhan" Hahahahahaha

:ROFLMAO:

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Coronavirus came from a bat in a wet market in Wuhan. That's the narrative you dumb f*cking troglodyte, and it's your CCP bum buddies and western media who pushed it.
"Troglodyte" from a guy who thinks China created a virus in a lab and released it into the world, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: