Need your input on the Deep Net

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I am a very curious person and this Deep Net peeks it a lot. I am not a computer expert so I want your advise as to whether I should try to take a look or not. What I would like to know is the danger, am not interested in the Dark Net but is there a difference. Am not looking for trouble just curious.

Thanks

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I am a very curious person and this Deep Net peeks it a lot. I am not a computer expert so I want your advise as to whether I should try to take a look or not. What I would like to know is the danger, am not interested in the Dark Net but is there a difference. Am not looking for trouble just curious.

Thanks

Hey Sparrow,

I am actually working on a new novel that involves the deep net. There are two schools of thought on the matter. One is that people are going there to get away from, the hackers and the prying eyes of trackers.

The other is the more sinister element, criminal behavior, and such.

I don't know what to tell you Sparrow, other than when on the net be it the regular net or the deep net you still have to be careful where you go and what you do.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts should you take the plunge. Message me if you do.

:)

gamerman

Time Out
Sep 5, 2016
GTA
Well, Deepnet and Darknet are two separate concepts even though both terms will appear in similar situations.
simply Darkweb is the part of the internet which is hidden from the eyes of search engines(public people). such as websites without robots.txt is a part of the dark web.

The deep web is a different concept and is a different world owned by hackers, drug mafias, secret govt agencies and other secret services(weapon, drug,immoral traffiking). We can't browse the deep web with normal browsers like chrome or firefox.
the networks such as TOR networks is used to access those websites (onion sites )which are part of the deep web. Complete anonymity is the specialty of deep web and that is why black marketers concentrate on deep web

hope this helps
regards
Gamer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Thanks

Now, are you referring to a Seine Net or a Gill net? The Gill net may go pretty deep!