Mother and 3 young children slain in Tisdale, Sask. Male homicide suspect found dead

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Mother and 3 young children slain in Tisdale, Sask. - Saskatchewan - CBC News

A mother and three children from Tisdale, Sask., were found slain and police say a suspect in the killings has also been found dead.

Police have not released the names, but family members confirmed the woman who died is LaTasha Gosling, 27.

Her children include two girls, Janyaa, 4, and Jenika, 8, and a boy, Landen, 7, who have the same surname.

Police made the grim discovery in a mobile home around 1 a.m. CST Wednesday in the east-central Saskatchewan town

The male suspect was tracked to a home in Prince Albert, and when police entered the premises at 6:20 a.m, they found him dead, RCMP said.

Police would not say how the man died, but said his death was not a homicide.

A six-month-old baby was found with him. The baby is now being cared for by family.

There were two other adults in the house where the man's body was found, but they won't be charged, police said.

Family members are struggling with the tragic news.

"Very, very devastating finding out my sister and the kids are actually really dead and they're not coming back," Laura Gross told CBC News Wednesday. "That's been very, very difficult for me."

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I can empathize with that guy. Never felt that bad but life can make you feel like that at times.
Like you want it to all stop.

If he had just knocked himself off I might have a little sympathy but he murdered innocent people for no reason.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Another trailer park tragedy, children so young to die this way. This is another reason why Canada should bring back the death penalty.