Migrant Caravan

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"I just call them like i see them" :) And pretty much everyone understands other than you two twinkies :) This isn't complicated. It doesn't require anything more than very average intelligence to understand. The average person gets this no problem.

But hey - sounds like you and Petros need a little time alone so i'll leave it there,
So why did your minimal intelligence fail you?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But the problem carried downstream and Abbotsford got it bad, mostly because of no dike maintenance. And I think a control system that was designed for average runoff, not maximum. I know a few places on the coast where buildings flood regularly because they were not built above maximum projected tides and river flow. Pt Hardy flats comes to mind. I think you know the area where Auto MarineElectric used to be. Several times the wall plugs were submerged.
I know the area but try to limit my time on the north Island . Spent 3 months there at the Seaview dock with a broken boat . It felt like 3 months anyway .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Yes. It does upset me when someone tries to lie and insult their way out of ignorance.
Well i can see where that would upset you, but if you stop doing it then you won't need to be upset :)

And i love that you try to make that claim while lying and insulting someone :) ROFLMAO!!!

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I know the area but try to limit my time on the north Island . Spent 3 months there at the Seaview dock with a broken boat . It felt like 3 months anyway .
I lived there for 13 years. Seagate dock. AKA Whisky dock. Really knows how to rain there.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Can I ask you question?

How many storms caused the flood? One or two?
I don't think you're asking a serious question there.

You're not remotely interested in the truth or having an honest discussion or anything remotely civilized about this and haven't been since the start. Which is why i'm laughing at you and making fun of you rather than taking you seriously.

If you were being serious you would not only know the answer based on the definition of 'cause' It's pretty obvious your question was flawed in the first place and it's pretty obvious what the answer is from any rational point of view.

But more importantly you would know its' utterly meaningless to the discussion. I mean seriously - lets say it's 7. What then. What difference would that number make over 4 or 12 or 2 or .5. to the point being discussed - nothing in the slightest, you're just trying to raise some shit for no rational reason rather than taking the subject seriously.

When you post in a reasonable fashion then whether i agree or not i take you seriously but when you behave like this then i treat you like i would any monkey who's flailing around and throwing his feces everywhere - with a mixture of amusement, disdain and a little disgust.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't think you're asking a serious question there.

You're not remotely interested in the truth or having an honest discussion or anything remotely civilized about this and haven't been since the start. Which is why i'm laughing at you and making fun of you rather than taking you seriously.

If you were being serious you would not only know the answer based on the definition of 'cause' It's pretty obvious your question was flawed in the first place and it's pretty obvious what the answer is from any rational point of view.

But more importantly you would know its' utterly meaningless to the discussion. I mean seriously - lets say it's 7. What then. What difference would that number make over 4 or 12 or 2 or .5. to the point being discussed - nothing in the slightest, you're just trying to raise some shit for no rational reason rather than taking the subject seriously.

When you post in a reasonable fashion then whether i agree or not i take you seriously but when you behave like this then i treat you like i would any monkey who's flailing around and throwing his feces everywhere - with a mixture of amusement, disdain and a little disgust.
Yikes exacterly like I think of you and the condescending attitude .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You really go to no ends to cover your ass from being exposed don't you? The problem with that? You're an ass from head to toe.

Shall we review the circumstances that lead to the nassive flooding?

October 8 the first dump of snow hits the Cascades

2 days later on October 10th a cold front hits with record or near record setting temperatures at ground level through the Cascades let alone at altitude. This freezes the wet snow into ice that persists along with an exceptionally low altitude frost line.

The rest of October and into early November the south coast experiences exceptionally dry conditions keeping the the snows from melting.

Nov 14, 2021 Pineapple Express hits bringing heavy, warm rains to alpine altitudes through the Cascades rapidly melting the the snow but not the frost exasperating watershed capacities.

The rest is history.

Last edited:

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Yikes exacterly like I think of you and the condescending attitude .
Wow - you've managed to learn mimicry! Well done, you're now as smart as the average parrot.

When you're making reasonable points you get treated reasonably, even if i disagree.

When you're a moron you get treated like a moron. You were definitely being a moron.

Lets recap our conversation.

You "But - weather happen before, me see storm before".

A single storm is of no relevance, but when there's a pattern of storms then that indicates something abnormal may be happening.

There was this one storm!

Ok - that's still a single storm.

ummmm and this storm!!

Still a single storm.

Umm err umm - and this one!

That one doesn't even exist.

Ooooo - you think you so smart, you bad person.

Riiiiight.

Sorry bud - sometimes for whatever reason you just can't get your head around a basic concept and then the only thing i can do is point and laugh.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You really go to no ends to cover your ass from being exposed don't you?
Whereas you expose that you're an ass regularly :) ROFLMAO (you really did walk into that one :) )

Nobody takes you seriously when you're like this. At best you're entertainment and fun to use as a sort of emotional dart board. Sorry this went over your head but i can't help that. I mean you literally said 'fuck factors - you're not paying attention to this thing which was a factor!" How does anyone take you seriously after that.

Sorry you just weren't up to understanding the discussion.