Midterms won’t be ‘a pretty sight’ for Democrats

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes, every vote counts.....especially when they are illegal votes.

Should say....Every Legal Voter Counts
Sixty lawsuits have failed to convince 60 judges that there are or have been illegal votes.

As to "Every Legal Voter Counts," a brief review of U.S. history will show that's bullshit.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I love how the USA wants other countries, oh let's say Iraq.. to have voter ID, put ink on their finger to show they have already voted and can't vote twice..

t1larg.iraq.elections.afp.g (1).jpg

But doing the same in the USA is Racist.. :ROFLMAO:

EH!! But you need a Vaccine Passport and ID to eat at a Resturant, fly on a plane, and in some cases have a job in the USA? :(

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sixty lawsuits have failed to convince 60 judges that there are or have been illegal votes.

As to "Every Legal Voter Counts," a brief review of U.S. history will show that's bullshit.
How many judges actually presided over these lawsuits ? Seems to me they all refused to hear the cases for one reason or another .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes, and whimpering "These days ya just can't. . ." about something nobody's ever tried to do is a Butthurt Ignorant Twuck Driver statement.
Driving truck is a much more honorable profession then lawyer . Who but assholes and politicians want to lie for a living ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Driving truck is a much more honorable profession then lawyer . Who but assholes and politicians want to lie for a living ?
If you think honor lies in the work you do rather than how you do your work and live your life, you and I cannot communicate on the subject.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
How many judges actually presided over these lawsuits ? Seems to me they all refused to hear the cases for one reason or another .
I recall someone saying that the challenges to the (illegal) changes made by the various governors should have been done BEFORE the election which is why the courts refused to hear them, or at least some of them.

I believe that those courts were wrong and should have heard whatever information was on hand so that future elections could be better controlled but that's just me, even tho' I'm not the only one. There are those out there that believe the courts were weak-kneed and should have heard the cases too.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You are the one besmirching lowly truck drivers , tit for tat .

Thanks for the support.. but I'm not overly conscerned about his opinion of truck drivers.. I don't particularly think much of the truck drivers on the road these days either..

I drive because I enjoy the job, get to travel around and paid very well.. more than most lawyers to be honest.