Mars is inhabited.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
8O

Tough fossil! Have you seen the way those meteorites whack this rock - or what's left after?

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/business/asteroid_impact_000216.html

Not a dinosaur bone to be seen - and it's been very well explored.

This ( in the link you have given) was not a meteorite or asteroid; it was a comet; this also confirms our past thread about the Tenguska comet. See about it here:
The Comet of Tunguska in Siberia

And see her about Comets

This proves also that comets have a predilection and affinity to cold regions of the earth, like Siberia, Alaska, the northern parts of Canada and the Antarctica.

Comment:
They said in the link that you gave:
"The extreme energy of the impact, said to have the equivalent energy of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs, vaporized the asteroid and melded rocks together to form the basin."

Then they said:
"The kidney-shaped basin where the asteroid hit is one of the world’s largest deposits of nickel"

So if the impact vaporize the asteroid, from where has the deposit of the nickel come?

But in fact, when the comet falls, it melts the stone and rock and dip inside the earth to be buried at some deep distance under the earth surface. This is in contrary to the meteorite which will stay on the ground.

eanassir
http://universeandquran.site.io

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Here.... Try this one on for size:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudbury_Basin

Last one was a business-oriented file chosen for its irony (pennies from HEAVEN) rather than its scientific accuracy. Business cares only about Nickels ... not how the nickel got there. You know ... when one gets way too occupied with thoughts on a God, there is little room for humour. Lighten up and enjoy this life for the next one may bring bitter disappointment.

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Here.... Try this one on for size:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudbury_Basin

Last one was a business-oriented file chosen for its irony (pennies from HEAVEN) rather than its scientific accuracy. Business cares only about Nickels ... not how the nickel got there.

This reply is only an evasion from the answer; it has nothing to do with business; there is a huge deposit of Nickel at the site of this impact; which indicate that the comet dipped inside the earth, after creating such a crater.

Lighten up and enjoy this life for the next one may bring bitter disappointment.

The next world will be bitter only for those who denied Prophet Mohammed as had they denied Jesus Christ before, and even had denied Prophet Moses. But a best outcome will be for the monotheist who believe in God alone without associate, and in all the apostles including Mohammed and in all the heavenly book including the Quran; and that such a believer should work righteous work.

This is in the Quran 89: 27- 30
يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ . ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً . فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي . وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي
The explanation:

("O you, soul having sure [belief]!" [These words are said to this soul after death.]

"Return to [the neighborhood of] your Lord, well-pleased [with the reward and prosperity], and well-pleased with [by God!]"

"And [following death] enter into [the Paradise of Lodging, and be] with My [righteous] servants."

"And enter into My Paradise [of Everlasting, on the Day of Judgment.]" )

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Zzarchov,

The teachings of some religious men are not necessarily like what their followers will adopt after that religious man;

therefore if you can answer these questions briefly without adding or omitting any word:

According to the exact words of Joseph Smith (not to your opinion or to those who came after Joseph Smith):

• Is God one or three?
  • What is the shape and appearance of God?
  • Who is Jesus Christ, and what is he?
  • Is Jesus the same God the creator?
  • What is the trinity?
  • Is Jesus the son of God?
  • Was Jesus crucified, and then resurrected?
  • Are people the sons of God? And how is that? Are they the sons and daughters of God together with Jesus, or is Jesus their older brother?
When you answer these questions according to the words of Joseph Smith himself, we may know then was he a prophet of God or not?

Those are just questions people who don't follow the truth and science of the book of mormon follow.

We know Joseph Smith was a prophet because he talked to God, often through a hat. Thus disproving the Koran.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yeah, me, too. Short n sweet.
I have to admit I emitted quite the chuckle when I read the last page worth of posts and had to look to see I wasn't in the spirituality section, but the science section.Silly me, we should all learn that describing the universe and its contents should be left up to silly myths and superstitions and not something as picky and exacting as mere science.
Anyway, I read today that there is water on Mars.

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
We said there is life on Mars, and there is in fact intelligent life in the form of man (may be other races: like e.g. a winged race, or races very similar or somewhat different like how the four races on our earth differ among themselves in color and some criteria.
The journey to Mars is successful

In addition, they will find animal and plant there on Mars, in addition to all the essentials of life: like flowing water, weather which may be somewhat different like how the weather has many differences on our Earth.

This is the situation on all or most of the planets of our solar system, with the exception of Mercury and Venus on which the life had been exterminated because they stopped their axial rotation, and the temperatures become extremely high and extremely low on the opposite hemispheres, in addition to the serious disturbances that occured in the atmosphere of Mercury and Venus and the mixing of the constituents of the gases of the high and low atmospheres which made the atmosphere there become thick smoke. In addition to that the comets started to fall in large numbers on them making a large number of craters on these planets, and this is so obvious on Mercury, on which even the atmosphere started to be lost away. There have been many other changes on the surface of these 2 planets like the smashing of the mountains specailly on Mercury, into dust that will be scattered by the wind, until the surface will be smooth without any elevations like mountains and hills; these changes will take place on our Earth when it will slow down until it will stop from rotating around itself, after less than one thousand years.
http://universeandquran.site.io/#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

There in the Glorious Quran many indications of this, in addition to many scientific observations.
God – be glorified - said in the Quran 42: 29

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ وَهُوَ عَلَى جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاء قَدِيرٌ

The explanation:
(And [one] of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and what He has spread abroad therein of beasts [: moving creatures]; and He is All-Able to gather them if He wills.)

The interpretation:
>> (And [one] of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth) It means: Among His signs that indicate His existence is the creation of the terrestrial planets including the earth,
>> (and what He has spread abroad therein of beasts [: moving creatures] ) i.e. the creatures [:animals and human beings] that move on these planets including the Earth.
>> (and He is All-Able to gather them if He wills.)
Here, there is a clear declaration about the possibility of meeting between the inhabitants of some of the planets and the inhabitants of Earth.

All this is worth of studying and investigation, but some – out of their stubbornness and hatred of the Quran the Book of God – started to object and make ridicule, which is not a scientific way of dealing with the subject.

But anyhow, their words are written and recorded against them, and when things will prove contrary to their claims, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Those are just questions people who don't follow the truth and science of the book of mormon follow.

We know Joseph Smith was a prophet because he talked to God, often through a hat. Thus disproving the Koran.

You did not answer my questions, but used a way of evasion; therefore now I shall give you and anyone who like to be saved and succeed and prosper in the next world following death and hope to be admitted to Paradise to live there happily forever.

The true apostle of God invites people to God alone without any associate or equal, and will believe and admit that all the apostles and prophets of God are truthful.

The true apostle that proceeds from God should invite people to God alone, and will not follow the way of enthusiasm concerning any apostle or prophet; because all of them are the righteous servants of God Almighty.

The true apostle will say to people that God has no son neither has He any daughter; and that he is only a servant of God working according to His instructions and fulfilling of his Lord's commands.

God is not corporeal, nor is He material, and God cannot be seen by eye or by the sight. There is nothing like Him.

All people are God's servants, and not His sons; anyone obeying Him alone, will be rewarded, and anyone disobeying and associating others with Him will be punished like other created beings, and God has no daughters and no sons, and no parents. But all the creatures are His servants including Jesus and the other prophets and apostles and including the angels.

Therefore, this man: Joseph Smith was a deluded one, through some suggestions of the Devil or Satan. Anyone following him will lose in his next world (or the Hereafter).

• While Prophet Mohammed is truthful and is a righteous servant of God;
  • Mohammed confirmed Jesus, Moses and the rest of the prophets, and said they were the righteous servants of God;
  • he conveyed the Quran: the last Heavenly Book;
  • and he broke up all the idols in Arabia, and instructed people to do so everywhere; so that God alone will be worshipped.
And anyone who does not believe in the Islam, Mohammed and the Quran will lose in the next world that will follow death, and in the Hereafter will go to Hell; this I should tell you and all others.

"God – be glorified – said in the Quran 3: 85

و مَنْ يبتغِ غيرَ الإسلامِ ديناً فلنْ يُقبلَ مِنهُ و هوَ في الآخرةِ مِنَ الخاسرينَ

The explanation: (And who seeks as religion other than the Islam it will not be accepted from him, and he shall, in the Hereafter, be of those who lose.)

God gave a respite to you, this whole period of time, [for reflection] in order to contemplate in the apostle-hood and prophet-hood of Mohammed, and to study the Quran and that you should believe in him.

God-be exalted- said in the Quran, chapter 7: 185

و أنْ عسى أنْ يكونَ قد اقْتربَ أجلُهم فَبِأيّ حديثٍ بعدَهُ يُؤمنونَ

The explanation:
(And [see that], it may be, their [appointed and decreed] term [of death] is already drawing nigh; in what relation, after this [Quran], then will they believe?)

The interpretation:
There will be no heavenly book after the Quran to believe in it. Therefore, no excuse for you from now on, and anyone who will believe, a period of time after this explanation, then his belief will not be accepted from him."

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
It's this world we're on now and this one we have to live with. Then next one - yours anyhow - seems based on fables of dinoraur bones from outer space and "OH well.... The next one will be better" God was an astronaut. Prove me wrong.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
It's this world we're on now and this one we have to live with. Then next one - yours anyhow - seems based on fables of dinoraur bones from outer space and "OH well.... The next one will be better" God was an astronaut.

Prove me wrong.

To prove you wrong: it is in the Quran 2: 6-7

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ . خَتَمَ اللّهُ عَلَى قُلُوبِهمْ وَعَلَى سَمْعِهِمْ وَعَلَى أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عظِيمٌ

The explanation:
(Surely, those who deny [Mohammed and the Quran]; it is the same to them – whether you [Mohammed] warn them or you warn them not – they believe not [because they are wrong-doers; God does not guide wrong-doers: they wrong people and plunder their rights; so they will not believe.

God has set a seal [of the "Rayn" which is like the rust] upon their hearts,
and on their hearing [is impairment],
and on their sights is a veil [in order not to convert],
and there awaits them a grievous chastisement [in the Hereafter or the next life].)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What if I, perchance, place my Faith elsewhere and choose to fight you to the death to believe my truth should be yours too? If this be the ultimate goal of Buddhism, Christianity, Druid, Islam, Judiasm, Shintoism, or any of a hundred other religions, denominations, sects, cults, hopes, dreams or wishes, then maybe humans would be better off without it because there is nothing created by man - including God - that isn't abused by man.

Last edited:

triedit

inimitable
Eanassir--while I don't embrace your stand on many things, including this topic, I do admire your unwavering faith. Science is nothing, emptyness, without some sort of spirituality. Ive found a way for my faith and my science to coexist meaningfully and logically. I don't sense that you have achieved that as of yet.

A God who creates everything also creates the science that seeks to explain it. My hope is that you (and all others) find a way to be spiritual and still respect the logic of science.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Such are the scientific people; cogratulation to science for such scientists.
Huh?

Anyway, back on page three, Easinnir, you said that there is no ice on Mars. On page 4, where you misquoted me, I said they discovered water on Mars. Given Mars climates and weather patterns, it's obvious that where there can be water, there can be ice. So, your Koran is lying to you. The book is a joke being played on the deluded, misguided, and gullible. Sorry.

Hey, folks, I had a nifty idea: perhaps a few of us should head for the spirituality section and start posting "scripture" from The Handbook Of Chemistry And Physics or Scientific American or Science or The New Scientist if the deluded, misguided, and gullible are going to be posting nonsense from religious texts in the science & tech section.

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Tridedit

Perhaps "spirituality" has more to do with being available to consideration of the incredible.... Maybe the whole "creator-god" mysticism is about a challenge to remain open to possibilities..... I don't have a great deal of animosity toward the notion of "spirtuality", I have however a great deal of animostity toward those who'd claim to "know". When we close our eyes to sleep, there are no assurances that we will ever again experience a morning. That doesn't mean that the earth stops rotating and dawn is lost for everyone. Those who'd preach and pontificate their perspective on "god" and "creation" find solace or perhaps some self-affirmation through these ideas. If human history weren't pock-marked with the avalanche of inhumanity percipitated through "beliefs" I don't think there'd be any problem for anyone when it comes to tolerating ideas about "god" etc. The sad fact however is that "belief" and in particular belief that one perspective on life and "god" and how this complexity we call the universe "came to be" has engendered slaughter and fear is the legacy of "belief". I think we could have done no worse without it.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
What if I, perchance, place my Faith elsewhere and choose to fight you to the death to believe my truth should be yours too? If this be the ultimate goal of Buddhism, Christianity, Druid, Islam, Judiasm, Shintoism, or any of a hundred other religions, denominations, sects, cults, hopes, dreams or wishes, then maybe humans would be better off without it because there is nothing created by man - including God - that isn't abused by man.

One way only of all these ways is the correct and true one: the way proceeding from God, leading to God alone and pertaining to God alone.

This is in the Quran 6: 153
وَأَنَّ هَذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيمًا فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ السُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُمْ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ذَلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
The explanation:

(Surely, this [religion of the Islam] is My 'standard and straight' way [of the monotheism];

therefore do you [men] follow it, but follow not other ways [in the future],

lest you be parted from His way [because of the plighting and designing of the associaters of the other ways.] This [warning] He has commanded you with; haply you will ward off [their plights and wickedness.] )

Also a true prophetic tradition is narrated that Prophet Mohammed – peace be on him – said:
"Jews 'deviated and divided' into seventy-one sects, [the word seventy indicates the large number, and does not mean the counting of seventy exactly]
And Christians 'deviated and divided' into seventy-two sects.
And my nation will 'deviate and divide' into seventy-three sects;
It is only one of all these [sects] that will be saved, while all the rest will be in the Fire."

This sect is the monotheists who believe in God alone and in all the apostles and in all the heavenly books.

The reason for this is that most people follow their fathers and forefathers and their traditions rather than the commandments of God,
and they fall in the idolatry and the serious sin of associating some patrons with God; and – in a way of their enthusiasm concerning their prophets and religious leaders – they will worship such prophets and leaders as do they worship God.

This is the trap made for them by Satan through his suggestions and cheating.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 6: 116
وَإِن تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَن فِي الأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلاَّ الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَخْرُصُونَ
The explanation: (If you obey most of the [people] on earth [in their opinions], they will lead you astray far from God's way [because] they only follow surmise and only they insist on lying.)

But all this explanation may not avail you; because you are not opening your mind and heart to this, but on the contrary you only try to refute it by any means.

Moreover, I don't think you even bother yourself in reading and trying to understand the Quran, which if it had come on a mountain, it would have crushed it completely [it means: their hearts are harder than rocks.]

eanassir
http://man-after-death.site.io
http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com

Reactions: lone wolf

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
A God who creates everything also creates the science that seeks to explain it.

This is ture:

God created the universe and nature;
God revealed the Quran and the other heavenly books: the Gospel and the Torah.

The Quran is the last heavenly book and it includes a large number of revelations pertaining to science and preceding the science.

God is All-Knowing; when He says His words, such words are truthful; they do not contradict the true science.

Scientific researches may be wrong or defective and are changeable in order to reach the correct facts; but the word of God are correct and truthful and infallible.

Moreover, the Quran was revealed in a way that all generations ( including the future generations) will understand many things according to their scientific advances.

eanassir

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So ... the chances are 215 -to-one that you're in for bitter disappointment (and one might think "into the fire" could be both bitter and disappointing) in the next life or come Judgement Day - and that's provided the Truth isn't really Buddhist or Taoist or Druid or Wiccan or.... Those odds just keep getting longer.

I have read the Koran - and the Bible and several other religious texts. To my mind, open honesty is not couched in riddle and open to interpretation. I am comfortable in my own Faith for I do not believe I am God.

There might even be one Hell of a lot of disappointed people on that day when the trumpets are blowing and the Angels have all donned flack jackets and helmets, bayonets and Good Books of every shape, size and colour, when they get to the Pearly Gates and St Peter calmly looks up and says; "Moo-oo?"

Don't get me wrong here. I admire sticktoitivness and unshakability. Your Faith is strong. It's the science that seems shakey....

Last edited: