MALCOLM: Real women aren't fooled by Trudeau's fake feminism

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The wheels are coming off for Trudeau's Liberals. The Liberals were self serving and said a lot of things to the Canadian voter to get elected. Trudeau continues to make big mistakes. He just isn't qualified.

---

MALCOLM: Real women aren't fooled by Trudeau's fake feminism
- Candice Malcolm

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is a proud feminist. He tells us over and over and over again.

But Canadian women aren’t impressed. A recent Ipsos poll revealed that more women plan to vote for Conservatives than Liberals in the 2019 election.

It’s a surprising revelation given how much Trudeau goes out of his way to cater to so-called women’s issues.

In 2015, women made up 27% of elected Liberal Members of Parliament, and yet, Trudeau appointed 50% to his cabinet. His reason? “Because it’s 2015,” he said with a smirk.

Stating the current year hardly explains why cabinet appointees should be based on quotas and favouritism rather than qualifications and merit.

If Trudeau had appointed women proportionately based on the pool of MPs, there would be eight female cabinet members, not 15.

That means seven women were promoted based solely on their gender. And a casual observer of federal politics might be able to pick out which seven female cabinet ministers were appointed above their level of competency.

That’s just the beginning of Trudeau’s bumper-sticker activism.

Trudeau said he’s raising his sons to be feminists. Meanwhile, his government changed the lyrics of O Canada to remove the word “sons” – apparently, a sexist term that should no longer be sung by Canadians.

He interrupted a young woman in Edmonton to tell her not to say mankind but instead to say “peoplekind.”

Trudeau later said he was joking, but then his government ordered Service Canada to avoid using gender-specific titles like sir and madam while speaking to Canadians.

In Trudeau’s Canada, there are no men and women, just people.

Trudeau’s silly political correctness rests atop a radical feminist agenda. His policies aren’t designed to help everyday Canadian women, but instead to virtue signal and show off his far-left credentials.

Canadian women aren’t buying it though, and only 30% of women currently support his party.

MALCOLM: Real women aren’t fooled by Trudeau’s fake feminism | Canoe

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Trudeau's feminism is not 'fake.' His behaviour represents what most feminists actually believe, unfortunately. Malcolm seems to misunderstand what feminism has evolved to become over the years.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Trudeau's feminism is not 'fake.' His behaviour represents what most feminists actually believe, unfortunately. Malcolm seems to misunderstand what feminism has evolved to become over the years.
Agreed. Although it's weird that at the same time Trudeau is about as paternalistic as the "neanderthals" he and his party whine about.

Also, any male who claims to be a feminist is a complete and utter idiot. And here's why. Feminism isn't about choice. If it was, the feminazis wouldn't look down on my wife as some kind of untermenschen because she chose to stay home and be a wife and mother.
I'm all for equal rights and the ability for women to have the same opportunities and make the same choices as men, but feminism isn't about equality either. Trudeau made that abundantly clear when he put the kibosh on the democratically selected woman chosen to chair the Committee for the Status of Women (or whatever it's called) because she was pro-life. I guess what with her being a woman, she's not allowed to have a different opinion on women's issues than some virtue signaling mimbo who keeps yapping on about what an ardent feminist he is.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Agreed. Although it's weird that at the same time Trudeau is about as paternalistic as the "neanderthals" he and his party whine about.

Also, any male who claims to be a feminist is a complete and utter idiot. And here's why. Feminism isn't about choice. If it was, the feminazis wouldn't look down on my wife as some kind of untermenschen because she chose to stay home and be a wife and mother.
I'm all for equal rights and the ability for women to have the same opportunities and make the same choices as men, but feminism isn't about equality either. Trudeau made that abundantly clear when he put the kibosh on the democratically selected woman chosen to chair the Committee for the Status of Women (or whatever it's called) because she was pro-life. I guess what with her being a woman, she's not allowed to have a different opinion on women's issues than some virtue signaling mimbo who keeps yapping on about what an ardent feminist he is.

True. I've watched a few feminist videos and, perhaps ironically, feminists might hate women who disagree with their views more than they hate even men because they view those women as self-hating traitors who should know better and the men as just ignorant misogynists who don't know any better. I can guarantee that most feminists would hate my wife.

In many respects, men do have more freedom than women do. Yet ironically, that's in part due to feminism. To take an example, men can freely condemn male violence whether it be directed towards other men or towards women. Women can't speak out as freely against female violence whether directed against men or other women lest they be perceived as traitors to the feminist cause. For example, the prevalence of domestic abuse among lesbian couples is a particularly thorny issue within the feminist movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships

'The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reported on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. In their study, there was a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, which made it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).[8] However, some say the data has been taken out of context by not distinguishing between male perpetrators and female perpetrators of violence against lesbians. "85.2% of lesbian women, 87.5% of bisexual women, and 94.7% of heterosexual women who reported experiencing sexual violence other than rape in their lifetime also reported having only male perpetrators [...] Estimates for the sex of perpetrator of rape for lesbian women were based on numbers too small to calculate a reliable estimate and, therefore, are not reported." [8]'

Female victims of female violence are often shut down in any discussion of domestic or sexual violence and so have nowhere to turn for help.