Liberal Promises.....BAH!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I got my CPP today, too. Not old enough for OAS but that $300 is Justine talking out of his ass again.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Apply for the CERB. Prisoners are getting it FFS. If you lost out on $417 a month babysitting gold fish you qualify. If you lost out on $417 in garage sale income you qualify. Its loose.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Maybe I shouldn't say this... but it's not as if I actually need it ,
This virus hasn't changed my life much, except that it cancelled or postponed our annual shopping trip to Toronto.

What do you know.... it may have saved my wife a few bucks :lol:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...e-time-payment-to-help-with-coronavirus-costs

Since I'm on direct deposit, I checked my bank account this morning, expecting the 300$ to be added to the regular OAS payment
Nothing...zip... besides the regular amount....

So much for liberal promises huh?

Surely YOU ARE NOT SURPRISED that LIE-beral promises DO NOT pan out?

And just think of that other LIE-beral promise - the one where Our idiot Boy told us that any CERB money that got handed out

improperly WILL BE RECOVERED! Even though he has SHUT DOWN the CRA department that TRACKS FRAUD!

This is a DOUBLE LIE-beral deal!

People who dont deserve money can get it!

People who got money they should not have received will eventually forgiven and allowed to KEEP their money

just so long as they indicate a willingness to VOTE FOR LIE-berals!

And others who DO NEED THE MONEY cannot get access for one stupid reason or other - mainly because they live in places that

DO NOT SLAVISHLY VOTE FOR LIE-berals!

LIE-berals are OLD HANDS at this bait and switch CRAP!

And it is for this biased and bigoted reason that they DEMANDED THE RETURN OF THE LONG FORM CENSUS!

LIE-berals now have a HUGE hoard of information they can use to decide which CERB applicants will be aided FIRST!

Based SOLELY ON THEIR PROBABLE WILLINGNESS TO SUPPORT LIE-beral candidates!

Thanks to long form census and assorted polling data - LIE-berals can now make informed guesses TODAY regarding public

reactions to policy announcements they will NOT MAKE till tomorrow!

A significant minority of Cdns are VERY WILLING to sell themselves to LIE-berals!

While the Silent Majority of Cdns has been sitting PASSIVELY for a dangerously LONG TIME!

It is time to TAKE BACK the country from LIE-berals and their HOG allies!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
LIE-beral

LIE-beral LIE-beral

LIE-berals!

LIE-berals!

LIE-berals

LIE-berals

LIE-beral - LIE-berals

LIE-berals!