Lest We Forget. . .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I condemn all "civil unrest."

You only condemn it when the unrestive are espousing grievances and goals you disagree with.

And therein, dear harry, lies the difference.
Most people do condemn all "civil unrest" including Republicans!! ;)

Except that virtually every person that had anything to say of "worth" were disgusted by what happened - both Democrats and Republicans and all one had to do was listen to what people were saying - no one that I heard state that this was appropriate! Everyone interviewed stated it was not acceptable & all who were a part of this should be charged - and they were. In fact some are still awaiting charges & sentencing, which in and of itself is disgusting!

Unfortunately, even though Trump stated - "...for those of you going to the Capital, go peacefully and voice your concerns". somehow, he was part of this which in and of itself is insane. A lot of what happened happened 15 - 20 minutes before he even finished his speech.

Why isn't Pelosi being held to account? Trump requested assistance with security from Pelosi and was turned down; same with the Mayor of D.C. Why? Has anyone asked them? Why did they turn down the request. Trump did say that because of the large crowd they were expecting that not everyone would behave in a good way which is why he requested additional security. I'm thinking if it was anyone else but Trump who requested the security, in all likelihood, it would have happened.

Hmmm, makes one wonder if they knew something was going to happen doesn't it? Nah, they wouldn't do that would they? Guess that's for the conspirators - which all too often have been right!!

Reactions: taxslave

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Not harry, despite being specifically invited to do so.

Come on T-Bones the VP Camel Harris was bailing out BLM/Antifa Rioters.. It’s total hypocrisy..

Yes civil unrest is bad.. but come on man !!

The USA will have darker day’s ahead with this division in politics and race.. and it’s getting worse..

Just becoming the biggest Banana Republic on the face of the earth..

Reactions: taxme and taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No.. all civil unrest is bad regardless if it from Dems or Republicans..

All should be stopped dead.. with water canon’s if you ask me..

Oh, sorry. I just thought that you squealing "BLM!" when the topic was 1/6 meant you were in the same box as x-meat, harry, and Moosie.

Thank you for clarifying.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The reason you get no answer from me, is that it seems so important to you that I answer. You can wonder from now until forever.....lol
Not wondering at all. You've made it clear.

And it don't matter. You're a foreigner. You can't vote here, you can't contribute, and you sure ain't got the balls to get stuck in.

You're just another loudmouth in the cheap seats.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Look Harry & Moose..

You know I like Trump because he wasn’t a politician, he tried to keep his promises..

But there won’t be a Trump 2024.. and there shouldn’t be.. he has 1/6 hanging over his head forever.. and other issues like age.

It’s time for younger and smarter politics and get rid of these dinosaurs running the government..

Personally I would love to see DeSantis/Owens for 2024 for the Republic ticket and..

Tulsi Gabbard/Ana Kasparian for Democrats

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com