EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
*snicker*

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Now that you realize that Trump is loosing it's all trolling... Eating humble pie are you..

That's all that there is to Eagle Shyte. He's a troll. Nothing more. A second rate one, at that. Maybe, if he had at least finished High School ...

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah right

52% will be enough!

I see my grand daughter is starting to get inundated with sh&t about scary parallels between Trump and Hitler. I guess friends of Hillary have been at work already. Hitler hated Jews, Trump hates Muslims. Only an idiot would see a comparison. What A$$holes who wipe out over 2800 people in one fell swoop wouldn't be hated?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps you need a few classes in reading comprehension. trump has said many of his personal friends are Muslims. What he is agains in the borders being opened to 'Muslims' from the Syria region' being let in with little or no documentation as many would be ISIS members who should be going to the ICC.
I know that is a lot to take in at one time but facts are facts and you seem to be missing a few. You sure you don't want Trump to be labeled anti-Semitic just because he won't visit Israel until he is elected. If the present PM is holding off the arms gifts until a new President is in power then instead of getting the increase he would be after (and putting the squeeze on Trump) I doubt he will be very happy when the whole deal is scrapped for good by Trump. (as the world at large cheers)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perhaps you need a few classes in reading comprehension. trump has said many of his personal friends are Muslims. What he is agains in the borders being opened to 'Muslims' from the Syria region' being let in with little or no documentation as many would be ISIS members who should be going to the ICC.
I know that is a lot to take in at one time but facts are facts and you seem to be missing a few. You sure you don't want Trump to be labeled anti-Semitic just because he won't visit Israel until he is elected. If the present PM is holding off the arms gifts until a new President is in power then instead of getting the increase he would be after (and putting the squeeze on Trump) I doubt he will be very happy when the whole deal is scrapped for good by Trump. (as the world at large cheers)

I don't know about the U.S. but speaking for our country I think immigration needs tightening up from where ever! Maybe just limited to people with certain skills we are short of here!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
In the past when Pew came up with stats that were unfavorable to the Dems, the right wing endorsed their findings. They should have no such trouble doing so when the picture isn't quite so rosy for them.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I don't think all Trump supporters are stupid. Some might be among the left-behinds who are enraged at the system and so will vote for Trump as a protest vote against the establishment. In their minds, things can't get any worse for them so they'll teach the establishement a lesson by pulling them all down too as a wake-up call.

Selfish, perhaps, but I'm sure some just don't know what else to do. We'd seen it in the Brexit vote too.

It's like a quote I'd read recently: 'Free trade might be good, but not for me.'

The WTO had long favoured free trade alongside better funding for public education and trades and professional training to help the underskilled to transition to the new and more efficient economy. Governments would promise before signing free-trade agreements that they'd do this, but once signed, forget about it.

So now some of the left-behinds are saying, sure free trade might be good for the overall economy, but the benefit is all going to the upper-middle to upper-classes while leaving the rest of us behind.

I'm very pro-free-trade and think voting against it is wrong-headed, but I can also understand how some people might want out of anger to tear the whole system down so as to make everyone feel their pain, and they're using the electoral system to do it. Once their numbers grow strong enough as in the UK and the US, they eventually have enough political clout. This was a long time coming. Let's learn our lesson.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't think all Trump supporters are stupid. Some might be among the left-behinds who are enraged at the system and so will vote for Trump as a protest vote against the establishment. In their minds, things can't get any worse for them so they'll teach the establishement a lesson by pulling them all down too as a wake-up call.

Selfish, perhaps, but I'm sure some just don't know what else to do. We'd seen it in the Brexit vote too.

It's like a quote I'd read recently: 'Free trade might be good, but not for me.'

The WTO had long favoured free trade alongside better funding for public education and trades and professional training to help the underskilled to transition to the new and more efficient economy. Governments would promise before signing free-trade agreements that they'd do this, but once signed, forget about it.

So now some of the left-behinds are saying, sure free trade might be good for the overall economy, but the benefit is all going to the upper-middle to upper-classes while leaving the rest of us behind.

I'm very pro-free-trade and think voting against it is wrong-headed, but I can also understand how some people might want out of anger to tear the whole system down so as to make everyone feel their pain, and they're using the electoral system to do it. Once their numbers grow strong enough as in the UK and the US, they eventually have enough political clout. This was a long time coming. Let's learn our lesson.
So you think a system were a person goes to Washington as a peasant get's reelected 20 times and retires a multimillionaire is a good thing .