Joseph Robinette Biden

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I love the Democrats hypocrisy.. a few Muslims destroy 2 towers in NYC on 9/11 and when people start equating Islam with Terrorism the Democrats say; "but that's not all Muslims just a handful of bad actors, must Muslims are good people..."

But when a few nut bars take over the capitol, well that's all Trump supports, we need to put them in re-education camps and take their children away..

😂😂

Reactions: Danbones

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Could care less.. that's why you reply with stupid comments.. because you don't look at the evidence..

So as I said fuck off.
I said what I meant - in other words "couldn't give a rat's ass" if that is easier to understand!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I love the Democrats hypocrisy.. a few Muslims destroy 2 towers in NYC on 9/11 and when people start equating Islam with Terrorism the Democrats say; "but that's not all Muslims just a handful of bad actors, must Muslims are good people..."

But when a few nut bars take over the capitol, well that's all Trump supports, we need to put them in re-education camps and take their children away..

😂😂
For every hypocrisy, there is an equal and opposite hypocrisy from the other wing.

Reactions: Serryah

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

😂😂
Hypocrisy doesn't follow political lines! :)

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I heard Biden broke his promise to Pennsylvania on day 1 by banning fracking is that rue?
A story claiming Biden will ban fracking was published by conservative news site Townhall, which simply explained that Biden would—as he said he would during his campaign—deny permits for new fracking on federal land.

It’s an important difference because the majority of fracking takes place on private land, with only 12% of U.S. natural gas production and nearly a quarter of U.S. oil production coming from federal lands, according to a 2020 study from the American Petroleum Institute, an energy industry group.

And the president does not even have the power to ban fracking nationally.
Biden had promised during the campaign trail that he would not enact a nationwide fracking ban—but created confusion by misstating his position during debates with both Bernie Sanders in the primary, and later, with Donald Trump, and later had to issue clarifications.

The state of fracking in 2019

Denying the new permits for new fracking on federal land Times the numbers above is still big bucks and which after the keystone cancelation, will now be going to iraq and the sauds.