Joseph Robinette Biden

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Instead of continuously yapping about it. Lay a charge and get him incarcerated, OR shut up!

Well that was about the dumbest reply on Can Con.. I'm not law enforcement ... and I can't lay a charge on him.. there is enough photos of him gropping little girls and Hunter Biden fucking them to state a claim.. apple doesn't fall from from the tree.. ;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Instead of continuously yapping about it. Lay a charge and get him incarcerated, OR shut up!
The Ukrainians are likely first in line:

Joe Biden Wanted in Ukraine on Class A Felony Bribery Charges

Watch Joe Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire The Prosecutor Investigating His Son’s Company

Oh yeah, the real russian collusion eh
;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well that was about the dumbest reply on Can Con.. I'm not law enforcement ... and I can't lay a charge on him.. there is enough photos of him gropping little girls and Hunter Biden fucking them to state a claim.. apple doesn't fall from from the tree.. ;)
And you can tell all that from a still photo reproduced in a forum. I think if there was any credibility to all your yapping, someone else would have "picked up the ball" by now.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And you can tell all that from a still photo reproduced in a forum. I think if there was any credibility to all your yapping, someone else would have "picked up the ball" by now.
LOL JLM, please see above: I think China Joe won't be visiting Ukraine for a while.

Here, have some video AND some testimony:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There is a YouTube video attached..you can see him grabbing the girl..

Look shut the fuck up and quit bothering me.. your boy was elected.. now enjoy.
Not a problem! Go find a constructive hobby commensurate with your intelligence! :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Glad your buds failed to overturn the Constitution by violence.
F U over turn the Constitution by violence . That is the biggest bunch of b.s. ever perpetrated on Americans and you know it . There were over a million Trump supporters at that rally , if they wanted violence Washington would still be on fire .
Any credibility you used to have is long gone .

Reactions: Danbones