Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
He can't :lol: only wishes he could.
Even if I could, I wouldn't vote for either white, geriatric old fart. There are other parties to vote for. It is why I don't vote liberal or conservative. From my experience on these forums, the right wing are selfish, self centered, greedy, assholes compared to liberals but I think the scam is that they are both owned by the same oligarchs and they both dance to the same puppet masters. The right wing and the left wing belong to the same bird. People who think they have a choice are victims of the greatest scam ever perpetrated on humanity. Y'all be brain dead.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Even if I could, I wouldn't vote for either white, geriatric old fart. There are other parties to vote for. It is why I don't vote liberal or conservative. From my experience on these forums, the right wing are selfish, self centered, greedy, assholes compared to liberals but I think the scam is that they are both owned by the same oligarchs and they both dance to the same puppet masters. The right wing and the left wing belong to the same bird. People who think they have a choice are victims of the greatest scam ever perpetrated on humanity. Y'all be brain dead.
Prog shit.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Now can you actually post something, giving your opinion without insulting members?? You're almost there.

More text, less memes.. and try to be civil.

So in BC who did you vote for? The Greenies or NDP.. or is there another party I don't know about..