It's Kamala

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Do you not want to discuss Jared Kushner with me? You had a lot to say about Kamala Harris and how she got where she is today, but Jared's off limits, is that it? If so, why? Is it because he's a man and no one should question how a man gets anywhere in life? Come on, let's have the conversation.

Why is Jared off limits, because this is a thread on Kamala? And you and a few others that advocate against whataboutry?

Let's talk about him in the future when he tries to run for president after winning a Senate seat that Trump helps him get.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
And no, it's not whataboutery. You've answered him fully and fairly, then asked him to do the same.
Good luck with that.

Why good luck with that? Jared was appointed like Kamala was appointed, let's see where it goes in Jared's future political career to see if we compare apples or oranges

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Why is Jared off limits, because this is a thread on Kamala? And you and a few others that advocate against whataboutry?
Let's talk about him in the future when he tries to run for president after winning a Senate seat that Trump helps him get.

No no, lets talk about him now. And I never stated that he was off limits, it is you who doesn't wish to discuss him under the same scrutiny you so easily applied to Harris and how she got where she is today. So, let's take a look at Jared shall we?

Jared attended Harvard University despite not having the grades required to do so, after daddy Chuck (who plead guilty to 18 felony counts of tax fraud, election violations and witness tampering and was sentenced to 2 years in federal prison in 2005, remember Chris Christie?) paid the school 2.5 million dollars. Coincidence? You be the judge.

Jared took over daddy's business after daddy was imprisoned and basically became a glorified landlord who bought a newspaper. Thanks daddy!

Skip ahead a few years and Jared, the lifelong Democrat who donated to Hillary's campaign in 2008 and whose newspaper endorsed Obama, and who continued to donate to Democrats as late as 2014 suddenly was on the Trump train. Fast forward to today and Jared who before Trump running for president had no prior experience in politics at all, and who married Ivanka, the President's daughter, is now senior advisor to said President.

So tell me, comparing the two, who is it that you believe actually earned their current position and who had their current position handed to them?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
No no, lets talk about him now. And I never stated that he was off limits, it is you who doesn't wish to discuss him under the same scrutiny you so easily applied to Harris and how she got where she is today. So, let's take a look at Jared shall we?

Jared attended Harvard University despite not having the grades required to do so, after daddy Chuck (who plead guilty to 18 felony counts of tax fraud, election violations and witness tampering and was sentenced to 2 years in federal prison in 2005, remember Chris Christie?) paid the school 2.5 million dollars. Coincidence? You be the judge.

Jared took over daddy's business after daddy was imprisoned and basically became a glorified landlord who bought a newspaper. Thanks daddy!

Skip ahead a few years and Jared, the lifelong Democrat who donated to Hillary's campaign in 2008 and whose newspaper endorsed Obama, and who continued to donate to Democrats as late as 2014 suddenly was on the Trump train. Fast forward to today and Jared who before Trump running for president had no prior experience in politics at all, and who married Ivanka, the President's daughter, is now senior advisor to said President.

So tell me, comparing the two, who is it that you believe actually earned their current position and who had their current position handed to them?
The two families have a very similar DNA...........in crime. Quite startling.

Any degradation of Harris by a Trumpian does not count.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

What office is Jared running for again ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
by cracky, you're right! She's morally unfit to hold high political office in the united states of jesus!
Good thing we have that nice, modest, christian mr. Trump to set a moral example for our children!
(yeah, i know, whataboutery. But the comparison was freakin' high-sterical!)
wwahd?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh wait, you're the guy who said you wouldn't mind if men spoke to women you cared about the way Trump has spoken to and about women because it's just "guy talk." My bad, I forgot what your views of women were, thanks for the reminder.
Do you hang with Mormon or Puritan women or is it just the women around me that are sexually verbose?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Are you saying that Jared got a helping hand to land a Cali. AG seat then a Senate seat and is now being tapped to be Trump's running mate as VEEP? Or does Trump simply just trust him enough to be an advisor in his administration?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Are you saying that Jared got a helping hand to land a Cali. AG seat then a Senate seat and is now being tapped to be Trump's running mate as VEEP? Or does Trump simply just trust him enough to be an advisor in his administration?

Oh no, not at all. I'm saying that Jared Kushner is a glorified landlord that got the current position he is in strictly because of who he married, and the resulting connections.

Let's do it this way, who do you think would have had a batter chance of being exactly where they are today based on ability and merit alone, Harris or Kushner?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh no, not at all. I'm saying that Jared Kushner is a glorified landlord that got the current position he is in strictly because of who he married, and the resulting connections.

Let's do it this way, who do you think would have had a batter chance of being exactly where they are today based on ability and merit alone, Harris or Kushner?
Justine Trudeau .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Kushner did a great job getting UAE and Israel together.