It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
2021 was the first year that Greenland received rain at its highest point in recorded history.

Hopefully this doesnt repeat itself, last year our Arctic territories received a lot of rain which actually was noticeably out of the ordinary from the usual

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
2021 was the first year that Greenland received rain at its highest point in recorded history.

Hopefully this doesnt repeat itself, last year our Arctic territories received a lot of rain which actually was noticeably out of the ordinary from the usual
The weather is in a constant state of flux .

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

That should be great for the residences of Greenland if temperatures start to rise and they get much warmer and more rain. The growing season could get longer which should be great for growing more kinds of vegetables. Just saying.

Maybe nature has plans to turn the Arctic into what it once was thousands of years ago? A tropical paradise. Hey, we never know, eh? (y)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Getting climate change insurance could be forced on Canadian homeowners, says a federal report.

“We welcome and support the core findings,” Emergency Preparedness Minister Bill Blair said in a Thursday statement.

Manditory Homeowners Climate Change Insurance? You can’t make this shit up, but you can guarantee that a way will be found to tax Mandatory Homeowners Climate Change Insurance….or that the biggest players/winners in this Mandatory fee will be family or friends of the Liberal Party of Canada.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Getting climate change insurance could be forced on Canadian homeowners, says a federal report.

“We welcome and support the core findings,” Emergency Preparedness Minister Bill Blair said in a Thursday statement.

Manditory Homeowners Climate Change Insurance? You can’t make this shit up, but you can guarantee that a way will be found to tax Mandatory Homeowners Climate Change Insurance….or that the biggest players/winners in this Mandatory fee will be family or friends of the Liberal Party of Canada.
Of course , would you expect any thing different from the Liberals ? Last I heard leopards don’t change their spots .

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It never ceases to amaze me as to ow so many of these buffoons that we call politicians can keep coming up with so much more bull chit all the time. It's time to defund our politicians and the many government bureaucracies once and for all before we all go bloody well mad and broke. We the peasants need to vaccinate ourselves against these cheats, thieves and liars. The vaccine required is one that will free us all from these batards and their media lies. Those two mentioned above have become nothing more than a bunch of professional liars and who have been paid and bought off by the fascist globalist bankster elite.

REFUSE THE BOOST. (y)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I bet if you look at the Lieberal Party donation list, you will find several insurance companies.

Reactions: taxslave and taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I bet if you look at the Lieberal Party donation list, you will find several insurance companies.

I will bet that most of the donations that are going to the lieberal party are coming from big pharma globalists, academia, medical profession, environ"mental" groups, teachers unions and insurance companies to name but a few whom are all no doubt going along with the pushing of the climate change hoax agenda just like they are also doing with the covid agenda. I live in a condo. So, why the hell would I need to be forced to have mandatory climate change insurance? For what? :unsure:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I will bet that most of the donations that are going to the lieberal party are coming from big pharma globalists, academia, medical profession, environ"mental" groups, teachers unions and insurance companies to name but a few whom are all no doubt going along with the pushing of the climate change hoax agenda just like they are also doing with the covid agenda. I live in a condo. So, why the hell would I need to be forced to have mandatory climate change insurance? For what? :unsure:
So the government can get more of your money , why else ?