It's Climate Change I tell'ya!! IT'S CLIMATE CHANGE!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
AnnaEmber,

Why do you waste your time and energy responding to these ingrates...when there is a smashingly handsome ADONIS like me just waiting in the wings...hanging on your every post!

Eh? Huh?? Why is that?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't care what things sound like to you. Have you researched the issue or are you just denying it because you don't like the idea?
Yes I read most serious articles posted on the subject . And yes I am concerned about the state of our environment , but that said global warming is a scam .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
YEAH - funny that - how often LIE-berals DO NOT MENTION that full moons bring high tides.................................

and the flooding occurs largely because of the high tides.......

and the tides get higher still under the influence of wind driven waves ans storm surges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be because none of them live near an ocean.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How do I get you under a table, a very heavy table?(is that where you spill most of your beer?)

JUST BECAUSE YOU dont understand Cdn English slang.........................................

DOES NOT DILUTE the quality of my argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR PADDED CELL and do some studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING....................................

BUT MOST LIKELY WILL LOSE WHATEVER YOU LEARNED- right after your next hit of LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Lime sulfur in the fall and soapy water when I find enough bugs. Usually there are enough stellar jays and flickers around to keep the insect populations down.
a little extra base from the soap and lime. No insecticides.

Oh OK not much of an orchid then? Which makes more money for you Fruits and Vegetables? Chicken and Eggs? Or the indoor grow op?

No, you don't. But whatever, whatever I say you will ignore it, dismiss it, or deny it and believe whatever you want anyway.

Oh I really think I do Oil good for Anna, can't afford to change and small footprint. Oil bad for the West employs 100's of thousands to Millions, a major share of the National economy, but a large footprint in the environment. Then Greta and a couple of teens say that it stole their youth so very, very bad.

This should make you happy another 13,000 projected job losses for Alberta in 2020

Flat drilling activity in Canada will result in more layoffs amid low-growth outlook for oil

According to Anna all they will need is patience another job will come along, probably in the Green sector

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That is why big tides and flooding do not surprise us. I know a couple of places that flooded every time their was a king tide and heavy rain long before the globull warming truthers were even born. They still flood.

ITS A FUNNY THING......................................

the latest flooding in Venice COINCIDED with a HIGH TIDE.....................................

AND POWERFUL SOUTH WEST WINDS that drove Seiche currents into VENICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Seiche current is a wind driven current and they are COMMON in any large body of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For instance a strong north west wind- meaning gale force- 40 mph or higher..........................

can raise the water level in the south east side of Georgian Bay in the Honey Harbour area by as much as a FOOT............................

in a matter of hours - when the wind on the open Bay drives the water into the narrow bays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids I was with at the Georgian Bay beach were very offended that the wind would wash away their sand castles that way!!!!!!!!!!

So HOW MUCH BIGGER are those Seiche currents as wind and storm surges on the much bigger Mediterranean Sea .................

as wind drives water into the Venetian bays and harbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the added bonus that the city is sinking into the mud it was built on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
WINTER FORECAST: Much of Canada in for a 'harsh' season ahead

While cold weather hasn’t locked in yet, much of Canada is in for a harsh winter. Near normal or colder-than-normal temperatures are expected for most of the country. The only regions where temperatures are expected to tip to the mild side of normal are near the Atlantic and Pacific coastlines...…….Much More

But, but Greta and the scientists promised we would never see this type of weather again, what happened? Did the Carbon get captured?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Oh OK not much of an orchid then? Which makes more money for you Fruits and Vegetables?Chicken and Eggs?
Apples. Then eggs.
Or the indoor grow op?
Which consists of a rubber tree, 2 violets, 2 challanchoes, two cyclamens, a christmas cactus, and an aloe vera.
Oh I really think I do Oil good for Anna, can't afford to change and small footprint.
Flunked English, didja?

Last edited: