Israel attacks Canadians free speech

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Do you have limited mental capacities?

Actually, I think we all do.. we only use 10% of our brains.. ;-)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Weak minded huh, yet my Grandfather was a Colonel in WWI & WWII, shot in the lung, yet survived. That is what I call brave.

Also all the others that fought for our freedom, lest we forget.

However, you seem to want to demonize those brave soldiers, by using the same freedom they fought to for.. Freedom of Speech, by denigrating their efforts and labeling them "western war mongers".. I call that cowardly.

lest we forget.... ya..... the problem is we have forgotten. We have forgotten what the reason that was given for the first world war. My Grandfather fought in that war. He lost brothers in that war. He was told it was the "war to end all wars". Fighting and winning meant that never again would the world have to send their young to die. He volunteered and fought so that no one else would have to.

You call me a coward? For speaking up against the killing? You want to know who the cowards are? Those responsible for Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, London, Mai Lai, etc..... those are the cowards.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You forgot this
Yup, for those with limited mental capacities ( and it is unfortunate that so many in the world fall into this category) war and murder IS the only solution.

And I agree.

How much war have you seen- How many displaced people have you met- How many people who just killed because they were of another religion have you sat down and talked with
Lastly - Your answer to the question I posed - then you fail to understand that a man or woman why they are willing to sacrifice their life for their values. Now who am I referring to. A Soldier or a Pacifist is infantile at best.
Bump to Boomer.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
lest we forget.... ya..... the problem is we have forgotten. We have forgotten what the reason that was given for the first world war. My Grandfather fought in that war. He lost brothers in that war. He was told it was the "war to end all wars". Fighting and winning meant that never again would the world have to send their young to die. He volunteered and fought so that no one else would have to.

This part I liked, and gave you a thumbs up for.. the last part is little blowviated.

Yeah, my Grandmother lost all 4 of her brothers.. and yes I understand where you are coming from.. I am not saying you're 100% wrong in your opinions, I guess I'm going to reiterate what Colpy said..

Wow.

Talk about off-topic.

One could not call the killing in the world wars as right............but it was necessary.

Imagine the world under the black cloud of German Naziism, and Japanese and Italian fascism.

Human development has always been built on a hill of dead bodies.

Nuff Said.. thanks Colpy.

Bump to Boomer.

Little louder please, can't hear you..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
This part I liked, and gave you a thumbs up for.. the last part is little blowviated.

Yeah, my Grandmother lost all 4 of her brothers.. and yes I understand where you are coming from.. I am not saying you're 100% wrong in your opinions, I guess I'm going to reiterate what Colpy said..

Little louder please, can't hear you..

Now that was good.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

If I am off topic, it was because of replying to your off topic post as well. It was you that decided to bash the "anti war" crowd, so I decided to bring a little evenness, or balance, to the discussion.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Wow.

Talk about off-topic.

One could not call the killing in the world wars as right............but it was necessary.

Imagine the world under the black cloud of German Naziism, and Japanese and Italian fascism.

Human development has always been built on a hill of dead bodies.

Imagine the world under the cloud one of the most aggressive-imperialist and grotesquely capitalist nation of all time, one that uses it's intelligence agency to commit terrorist acts around the world, uses its young citizens to fight wars of no valuable purpose, .... oh wait

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Imagine the world under the cloud one of the most aggressive-imperialist and grotesquely capitalist nation of all time, one that uses it's intelligence agency to commit terrorist acts around the world, uses its young citizens to fight wars of no valuable purpose, .... oh wait

Oh wait.. don't let the door hit you in the ass when you move back to Iran..

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The link says Royal Bank but it's a false front, the RBC wouldn't be caught dead printing this shi t. Lots o' truther stuff at the link. too.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The link says Royal Bank but it's a false front, the RBC wouldn't be caught dead printing this shi t. Lots o' truther stuff at the link. too.
Like most of the links posted by the resident Jew hating trolls, it's nuttier than fruitcake.

My wife wanted me to ask...

Where were all you guys (The resident antisemitic clan) when the HRC's were attacking the free speech of Canadian publishers and comedians?

Good question.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

I wouldn't have trusted the link. As soon as I saw RBC, I knew that had to be wrong. You're a brave man.

Like most of the links posted by the resident Jew hating trolls, it's nuttier than fruitcake.

My wife wanted me to ask...

Where were all you guys (The resident antisemitic clan) when the HRC's were attacking the free speech of Canadian publishers and comedians?

Good question.

And like all good questions it will now be summarily ignored.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If she has a question to ask... tell her to get her sexy butt on here and ask it herself. :p
She kind of hates this place. Not enough sex talk, and what sex talk that does get posted, gets used as ammo by people who can't separate their heads from their asses, on a good day.

Her words.

And like all good questions it will now be summarily ignored.
How true.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
She kind of hates this place. Not enough sex talk, and what sex talk that does get posted, gets used as ammo by people who can't separate their heads from their asses, on a good day.

The part in red, so true

The part in blue..... talk talk talk... I prefer action over talk.:p

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
CREATING A CLOSED ZONE IN CANADA*

Who is doing this? Quietly, without authority from Parliament, an all-party group which calls itself the Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Antisemitism (CPCCA) has been formed to investigate antisemitism in Canada. Not antisemitism as it is traditionally understood: discrimination against or denial of the right of Jews to live as equal members of society. (Members of this Coalition are well aware that traditional antisemitism exists only among fringe groups in Canada.)
Instead, their focus is on something they label as the “new antisemitism” — which they define as criticism of the State of Israel!

WHAT IS THE CANADIAN PARLIAMENTARY COALITION TO COMBAT ANTISEMITISM?
The CPCCA, which is integral to the effort to protect Israel from criticism, was formed in March, 2009. It is comprised of twenty-two Parliamentarians, including members of all four parties in the House of Commons. Jason Kenney, the Harper government’s Minister of Citizen, Immigration and Multi-Culturalism and the Conservative government’s point person on Israel, and Irwin Cotler, former Liberal Justice Minister and long time supporter of Israel, are ex-officio members. (For a full list of committee members and more details on this committee go to CanadianParliamentaryCoalitiontoCombatAntisemitism)

....The Coalition’s stated objective is to include criticism of Israel in an expanded version of existing Hate Crimes legislation. In addition, consideration is being given to doing something similar with respect to Canadian Human Rights legislation. Canada, viewed by Israel as one of its strongest supporters, could then provide a model for similar legislative undertakings in other countries.
(Hallelujah... Canada is great!!!!!!)

Read the whole article here:
The Israeli Lobby & Stephen Harper's Effort to Criminalize Criticism of Israel in Canada - Window Into Palestine

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
CREATING A CLOSED ZONE IN CANADA*

Who is doing this? Quietly, without authority from Parliament, an all-party group which calls itself the Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Antisemitism (CPCCA) has been formed to investigate antisemitism in Canada. Not antisemitism as it is traditionally understood: discrimination against or denial of the right of Jews to live as equal members of society. (Members of this Coalition are well aware that traditional antisemitism exists only among fringe groups in Canada.)
Instead, their focus is on something they label as the “new antisemitism” — which they define as criticism of the State of Israel!

WHAT IS THE CANADIAN PARLIAMENTARY COALITION TO COMBAT ANTISEMITISM?
The CPCCA, which is integral to the effort to protect Israel from criticism, was formed in March, 2009. It is comprised of twenty-two Parliamentarians, including members of all four parties in the House of Commons. Jason Kenney, the Harper government’s Minister of Citizen, Immigration and Multi-Culturalism and the Conservative government’s point person on Israel, and Irwin Cotler, former Liberal Justice Minister and long time supporter of Israel, are ex-officio members. (For a full list of committee members and more details on this committee go to CanadianParliamentaryCoalitiontoCombatAntisemitism)

....The Coalition’s stated objective is to include criticism of Israel in an expanded version of existing Hate Crimes legislation. In addition, consideration is being given to doing something similar with respect to Canadian Human Rights legislation. Canada, viewed by Israel as one of its strongest supporters, could then provide a model for similar legislative undertakings in other countries.
(Hallelujah... Canada is great!!!!!!)

Read the whole article here:
The Israeli Lobby & Stephen Harper's Effort to Criminalize Criticism of Israel in Canada - Window Into Palestine

Again you make clear the last part of your name.

calculum

Time Out
Aug 5, 2012
I thought this was a Canadian forum, I didn't realize it would be shbe squat n' jammed with conceited Jews.