ISIS urges jihadists to attack Canadians: ‘You will not feel secure in your bedrooms’

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
I think if left to themselves sure ISIS would likely control a large area but other people in the region would have to step up and do something about it eventually, but they won't because of conflicts of religion. So to help 'stabilize' the region, "we" have to step in.

The tribes then countries of the Middle East have been at constant war with one another since long before there was this or that version of Islam to murder each other over and they will continue to do so whether we westerners have skin in the game or not.

The problem is, when you give Johnny Jihad a whole country to operate from over there things will then get especially nasty over here as he carries the banner for Allah to our home hence why we needed to go to Afghanistan and precisely why we're going after ISIL now.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Turn back the clock 95 years when people said "let E Europe sort itself out" "Bolshevism won't last, the people won't stand for it". 'We have to lock up those funny people with the funny languages and religion" "I'm safe from Bolshevism here in Canada it won't effect me". "If we don't do something about these people we'll all be eating perogies and cabbage rolls for Christmas dinner".

Labelling and not separating the humans from the "ism" worked last time?

I'm not too keen on the labelling and dehumanizing but I'm all for tanking up the war machine and going after the ism.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Honestly I have to say that this is actually what they want. We're giving them the attention they want - negative or not doesn't matter - and we're giving them the fight they want.
This isn't some family dispute where it ends at suppertime. 'We're' giving them the things they need so peace will never happen. When you say that are you wanting the Mid-East to be under the same level of control that the US had over Iran from 1953-1979 because that is almost what Saudi Arabia and Bahraine are like today, if human rights for the locals of the area then those two places would need liberation before Syria who just had an election. Really Bahraine hosts a huge US Naval facility so tyhey should be aware of the stress the Government is putting on the citizens. Given just that why would any Nation not resist occupation by forces friendly to the West. The money that should go to the people goes to shareholders of international corporation and then off to their owners.

We're giving them the proof that the West is out to take over/control the ME instead of leaving it to itself to find its own way.
The 'West' has been after full control of that whole area for 100's of years. They want about the same thing that happened to the North American Indians to happen to the locals there. So far that goal has eluded them and when the West can't control something they make sure it makes progress with as much dificulty as possible.

I think if left to themselves sure ISIS would likely control a large area but other people in the region would have to step up and do something about it eventually, but they won't because of conflicts of religion.
That wouldn't work with ISIS because they take their orders from the West. The path is the same one Afghanistan was taking in the 1970's when the university students starting fighting against the Overlords and they almost had it won. By won that means the UN Human rights docruments and their recomendations were being willinging implemented by the local, . . . until the Werst saw am opportunity to wage war against the USSR. The 'published story' and the facts are miles apart on that. We are the biggest obsticle to peace in the area but you better look at why events over there are more important than events at home.

So to help 'stabilize' the region, "we" have to step in.
Stepping in means signing onto UN 181 and making sure the ones trampelled on by that never get it to court becaus they would win in a trial that lasted about 30 minutes.

Except we're the Great Satan and want all Muslims wiped off the planet.
You wish, Satan doesn't have to act in the shadows to change things in the light. Satan's bank account rises in value each second, the US and all other nations are going deeper into debt. With you not even knowing who the biggest enenmy is (next to death as that will always be #1) they are assured a long and fruitful life.
I really wish somebody would explain why there is $100T sitting in storage when it should be circulating throughout the globe in a perpetual flow. With the world trying to keep most working there should be a huge party going on, as it is 1% see the world that way. They don't need Satan, people are naturally a bit stupid and docile when it comes to taking mneedless abuse. The US takes from people to give to corporations, same as the founding fathers did. The instruction on how to avoid that were written down for a reason, the instructions were not followed and this is the result. Perhaps a look back at the beginning would show a pattern that is taking place in Syria and such just in this century and Iraq 10 years earlier as that is Gulf War I. Make the stak of material as thick or thin as you like, the summation will be the same, the Us is working for somebody other than the citizens of that country, always have and always will be.
Biblically speaking America would be included in 'all the Nations on the face of the earth' part in Jeremiah 25 and as such gets the same punishment as all the other ones, if accuracy means anything, I admit it does make a spin story more difficult to make up and still have it at least appear accurate. If America was actually in charge Africa would look like the wild west with all sorts of building going on, instead it is kept as primitive as possible and it is a mirror of the North American fur trade where the locals gets some beads that are worth $1 and the traders who do no work sell them for $1,000. Today the Natives deserve 95% of that 1,000 and it can be sent back to the Nations for productsa that are more useful that decoration for art. That is called progression of society, business men got protection from the Royals with the Magna Carta nor 'thye business men' are highly reluctent to allow those same protections to protect their consumers, not because the demands are unreasonable but because it means they don't get to collect all the money at the end of each day. The world would run better if they kept 5% of the amount they have created and the 95% stays with the people that create a need for money to exist in the first place. If the fur trade numbers from above are used the business people would have made $50 and the trappers $950 of which would be given back to the Traders in exchange for the extra wagon loads of merchandise that was produced bak in their homelands rather than it all going into a deep dark cave and the Teader and the Trappers are getting the worst deal possible. It doesn't matter how good the harness is if the wheels fall off the wagon isn't going anywhere.

No, we're giving them what they want, exactly; a great scape goat to excuse what they do and shove their ideals and ideology down the throats of the region because better extremist Muslims who are at least 'brothers', than Infidels.
Wow, would you get the message they were pissed off if NA experienced as many explosions as (Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq) experience in a day? That is 'them' fight 'us', it is not 'them' fighting 'them'. When Iraq fought a war agains Iran for 8 years they were under the direction of the US because Iranian university student overthrew a brutal dictatorship, one that the US has in control because them western businesses got all the money that would belong to the people if the event happened in North America. NA fought a big war because the 'locals' didn't thing England deserved most of the money that 'came from the natural treasures of America' when their effort for input was nil.

If we allow ourselves to act like thugs it is hardly right to condem others for doing thugish acts.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow, you're particularly creative this morning. You must spiked the coffee or the spores burst open last night.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The tribes then countries of the Middle East have been at constant war with one another since long before there was this or that version of Islam to murder each other over and they will continue to do so whether we westerners have skin in the game or not.

The problem is, when you give Johnny Jihad a whole country to operate from over there things will then get especially nasty over here as he carries the banner for Allah to our home hence why we needed to go to Afghanistan and precisely why we're going after ISIL now.
Are you sure that is accurate as the Holy Wars was Europe invading the Mid-East rather than the Mid-East invading Europe. That would make Muslims the defenders and Europe as the (collective) agressor, non-stop for the last 500 years. That there are Jews and Arabs still living side by side after 3,000 years points to them being able to get along with each other. Who has Europe been able to live with for 300 years, zero after many opportunities to do so.

The 'version' of Islam that is the focus today is the same one the CIA was supporting in Iran for 25 years. They had the whole country to treat as a GITMO type of instution. If you were in power you could do anything to the locals and nothing would happen yet a local could be killed for complaining about how badly they are being treated. Sooner ot later that kind of system will always have their 'Let them eat cake moment.' and looking back just 100 years it would seem about 25 years is the max before oppression brings open revolt. A few example might support that theory or blow it out of the water.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Wow, you're particularly creative this morning. You must spiked the coffee or the spores burst open last night.

What makes you say that? Here is not the selfie I just took.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Mold spores it is.
Not half as moldy as your comebacks. Your mukluks still frozen or you forget the topic was also ISIS?
Iraqi province begs for U.S. troops | U.S./World News - Home

Would that area be where a pipeline would go? Nobody is coming to Iraq's rescue anjd if the US can't stop them with air-strikes there then Syria would be no different.

Lets say ISIS was able to unify Iraq they could then 'repent their sins' and sit down with the IMF and ceome one of the fold who just happens to no own some ground with much oil and are 'friends' with neighbors who would be more than willing to help get the product to market. Too bad for the locals that the cost and the worth are just about equal.

The mold is more of an issue of taking 25 stairs in 10 seconds instead of 20 seconds. The extra breathing starts the windpipe 'fluttering' as the airs navigates around the 'obstructions' and that adds to the problem. Not that you get used to it but it's rael esy to tell when you pass that line.
I've had the ability to think and remember from when I was about 3. Somewhat 'unusual' that the memory is about wanting to finish something so I didn't forget where I was and then decided against it and when I came back what I had feared was a fact and I couldn't remember what part of moving things around I was going to do before talking a break. If that is applied to the reading I do these days then my reply will reflect that.

I'd rather be talking about swamp land and that new load of flax straw, but whatever, I'll just do that someplace else as I seem to have just enough time in a day to keep up with just a few threads. Some are muliti-topic orientated so that helps.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Cowering... they do not want to offend you know.
What's funny is, the local cult followers here, will defend that, but post attacks, ad nauseum, on Christian fundamentalists for the same views. Not to mention their new attacks on the growing violence in the ladder community.

Cults are funny.

Not half as moldy as your comebacks.
Oh nonsense, my comebacks are fresh. I just picked them up from the farmers market this morning.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Your excellent creative writing skills, combined with the nuttery therein.
Can you blame the style when the 'usual suspect' are known to have all letters go blurry if there is more than 150 in one location at one time. If I add in a 'Thank you for that info Walter' then that should take it over the limit and Walter will be asleep and I don't get the usual red. As for the 'rest of the crew' id they start off with a collective 'fuk' them then that is going to be like a ray of sunshine in my day.

You ever going to open up about your sudden interest in chatting? Power in the far nothy is the only other thread I've been on that could lead to more than idle chit-chat. (from the homesteader kind of perspective) If I said Homeland Security was shutting down Lemonade stands would you know why I would bother mentioning that? (if you are interested in seeing what my pond looks like from beneathn the surface. I was going to use the term 'beneath the waves' but considering the crowd you can see why I backed off from doing it while letting it remain important enough that I can mention it.

If I should take up writing that would unite more as most would seem to read and then shake their head in a negitive way yet a page or two later my point is looking more valid that it first appeared. God and your view leads to what you have today, if I believed what you did I would think the same way if you were sane and I was also sane. If you have one version and I have a totally different one then perhaps my version is different and I am as sane as you are. The choice of you being sane and me insane is something I can argue about for some time and in the end each point will at least be different than any of the previous one.Some things would be summed up in a few points and other would take much longer. Anything about the Mid-East is going to be based on events as far back as 1880 rather that Sept11/2014. That adds up to ISIS being more friend than foe. The tipping event was getting all the equipment the US left in Jordan after some war-game thing. If that doesn'r raise your eyebrows then you are dead or a sheeple, there is no 3rd option.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Can you blame the style when the 'usual suspect' are known to have all letters go blurry if there is more than 150 in one location at one time. If I add in a 'Thank you for that info Walter' then that should take it over the limit and Walter will be asleep and I don't get the usual red. As for the 'rest of the crew' id they start off with a collective 'fuk' them then that is going to be like a ray of sunshine in my day.

You ever going to open up about your sudden interest in chatting? Power in the far nothy is the only other thread I've been on that could lead to more than idle chit-chat. (from the homesteader kind of perspective) If I said Homeland Security was shutting down Lemonade stands would you know why I would bother mentioning that? (if you are interested in seeing what my pond looks like from beneathn the surface. I was going to use the term 'beneath the waves' but considering the crowd you can see why I backed off from doing it while letting it remain important enough that I can mention it.

If I should take up writing that would unite more as most would seem to read and then shake their head in a negitive way yet a page or two later my point is looking more valid that it first appeared. God and your view leads to what you have today, if I believed what you did I would think the same way if you were sane and I was also sane. If you have one version and I have a totally different one then perhaps my version is different and I am as sane as you are. The choice of you being sane and me insane is something I can argue about for some time and in the end each point will at least be different than any of the previous one.Some things would be summed up in a few points and other would take much longer. Anything about the Mid-East is going to be based on events as far back as 1880 rather that Sept11/2014. That adds up to ISIS being more friend than foe. The tipping event was getting all the equipment the US left in Jordan after some war-game thing. If that doesn'r raise your eyebrows then you are dead or a sheeple, there is no 3rd option.
The more you write, the less you actually say.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What's funny is, the local cult followers here, will defend that, but post attacks, ad nauseum, on Christian fundamentalists for the same views. Not to mention their new attacks on the growing violence in the ladder community.

Cults are funny.

Oh nonsense, my comebacks are fresh. I just picked them up from the farmers market this morning.
Don't sweat Christians getting killed for no apparent reason, God has a big table and He can make room for more at a moments notice.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The more you write, the less you actually say.
I just said that, you telling me you and Walter share the same condition when it comes to attention span. If events in tha last 15 years are difficult to remember them how would events that are 70 years in the making be visible to 'them'. That seems to be the best way to keep people a bit on the stupid side.
See what I mean, any longer and the letters turn to vapor. Nothing important gets said in less that 200 letters at a time.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I just said that, you telling me you and Walter share the same condition when it comes to attention span. If events in tha last 15 years are difficult to remember them how would events that are 70 years in the making be visible to 'them'. That seems to be the best way to keep people a bit on the stupid side.
See what I mean, any longer and the letters turn to vapor. Nothing important gets said in less that 200 letters at a time.
Nothing important gets said in your posts.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do ladder go to heaven?
More like it gets pulled back into that place.
Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

It's one big group event when things happen that are important until thenit is a sleep.

Ec:9:10:
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do,
do it with thy might;
for there is no work,
nor device,
nor knowledge,
nor wisdom,
in the grave,
whither thou goest.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nothing important gets said in your posts.
The part you are missing is that nothing important was being said in the posts of the usual suspects either. At least mine inclide som references that help form opinions rather than the repeated call for the destruction of Muslims. Since that is by some Christian I can offer a rebuttal and I can show which part from the 'Christian book of guidelines' agrees or disagrees. If their own book doesn't suppot theor 'cause'; then who is the problem really? A lying Christian isn't somebody you want to let have too much power for too long and not expect a crash.