Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?
Taxation determines what poverty levels will exist within it’sdemographic form. It controls the graph shown below. Governments controltaxation and thus control poverty levels directly.
Imagine if you will, the real truth of that taxation, ifused correctly, to move the wealth shown in this graph wherever it wants to, withminimal effect on the whole. The fact is, experts say that such a reality wouldbe a win win for everyone.
https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2
Not how little of a change would be needed to reach theideal.
Wise and moral people throughout history, as well as mostreligious movements, put poverty as the number one enemy to man’s firstpriority, which is security.
For perhaps the first time in history, we have the wealthwhere we could end poverty quite easily, --- just with our collective loosechange.
It would seem to me that governments are not actingethically and should be chastised.
I guess that George Carlin, a wise person, was correct in whathe said of what Americans cannot feel in their anal orifices. I apply the samecondition to the vast majority of the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY
If true that we are being willfully ignorant, and do noteven care about each other to insure we live in a moral environment, then ourowners have succeeded in cowering man’s moral nature to a state of subservience.We have given up our freedom. If we ever had any.
We have all accepted to be slaves. Shame on us all.
We do not live in a Democracy. We live in a Hypocrisy.
We can easily rid ourselves of poverty.
Should we?
Morality says yes.
Will we do the right thing?
Not till hell freezes over.
Regards
DL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Until moral improves beatings will continue

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am going with no, it is wrong for the government to impose poverty on us.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
That the 1% control US politics is beyond any dispute.

That they control the economy was never in dispute.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
That the 1% control US politics is beyond any dispute.

That they control the economy was never in dispute.

Yet the people sit back and don't care.

We have accepted that we are slaved to our oligarch without them even having to push their weight around.

I see that as us forgetting our duty to maintain our own freedom.

The words freedom and democracy should be thought of as slavery an us living in Hypocrisies, not Democracies.

Regards
DL

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The people lack unity.

Even their system of government is designed to divide them

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The people lack unity.

Even their system of government is designed to divide them

The U.S. system?

If so I agree that a two party system divides and that is a part of the U.S. problems. They use a 50-50 system where they should be using the 80-20 rule.

Regards
DL