Iranians Burning Obama Posters

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

The Iranians just can't wait one week before they start burning Obama posters! :lol:

The interesting point coming out of this stupid act burning Obama's posters is that all these losers protesting are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth.
They are liars, they are murderess, and they are the stupidest example of human thinking. I fear what is coming down the pipe for the Middle East.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
On the contrary, I was implying that race has nothing to do with it, and out of all of the continual Bush burnings, Clinton Burnings, and every other president's burnings in Iran, why would you feel there was a need to post an Obama burning at this time? What's the special occasion?

As you said earlier, you like seeing the dems on the other end of the stick.... but prior to that, I could only imagine you were referencing on how evil they were that they'd even burn a black guy.

I just didn't get it.... but now I do..... I think..... moving on,

Ok... moving on.

Well everybody needs a hobby.

Laughing... as a hobby?

It ain't hope..... but as I said before, anything is possible and I won't put anything past that scum sack until he is officially without authority...... but there is still plenty of time. ;-)

Well I think there is a little bit of hope that something will happen so you guys can continue. In lieu of that I am sure you will all have fun reliving the old days. Like I have said before, you guys are going to miss GW.

Once again, why is it funny? Why is it such a big deal? He hasn't done anything yet,

That's where I find the humor in it. They haven't even given him time to reach out to them. Maybe they don't want him to.

so why would you think their views on the US or whoever your president is next is going to make any real difference to them?

Oh I doubt it will. But I just think of all the Liberals who adore him and (if they have seen it) now see their man being trampled under already.

They're still branded as evil by the US, the US is still under the assumption that they're building nukes and planning to destroy Israel, continual spying, ...... I mean it keeps going on and on as it goes for lists of reasons...... Just because you guys got a new black president who preaches on about hope and change, doesn't change anything for anybody until he actually starts taking action.

Whoa! There you go again!

And until his actions start and he starts to make his own mark in your country, the US policies and how you guys deal with other nations remains the same as how Bush has it currently.

Being the Great Satan has been the glue that keeps Iran together. It keeps the Revolutionary Council in power. They are able to divert their people's attention from their own internal issues by focusing on the US. Obama is a threat to them as he may reach out to them. That would not be good for them.

It's like telling your loan shark that you got the money and they won't have to come and break you legs..... that sounds all fine and good...... but where's the money?

Oh, you still need some time? *Crack Crack* There go your knee caps.... get the money :p

Sort of...but it is like breaking the guys knee caps when he has the money but because you don't want it and want to keep playing the tough guy.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''dozens''

Hmmm. For a nation of over 50 million, why would just a dozen or so protest and burn a picture of someone who isn't president. That is, assuming the story is not fabricated.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
''dozens''

Hmmm. For a nation of over 50 million, why would just a dozen or so protest and burn a picture of someone who isn't president. That is, assuming the story is not fabricated.

Hey Prax... See why I find it funny? Obama lovers can't even BELIEVE their own eyes!

Yup Gopher... it is real... they are burning pictures of your man and driving cars over it. Did you get a good look at the license plate? That wasn't a Texas License Plate son. Perhaps it is a Black Op! :lol:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Hey Prax... See why I find it funny? Obama lovers can't even BELIEVE their own eyes!

Yup Gopher... it is real... they are burning pictures of your man and driving cars over it. Did you get a good look at the license plate? That wasn't a Texas License Plate son. Perhaps it is a Black Op! :lol:

Good day Eagle Smack I take it you don’t like Obama, two weeks ago they were throwing smelly shoes on your man G.W.B.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Good day Eagle Smack I take it you don’t like Obama, two weeks ago they were throwing smelly shoes on your man G.W.B.

Good day to you. You take it wrong. Unlike one tracked minded Bush haters I am hoping that Obama does well. Therein lies the difference between us and them. I am rooting for Obama to be a good president although I did not vote for him. Unlike Liberals who want failure if they don't get their way... I am behind Obama to do well.

So two weeks ago a guy threw shoes (not they) at GW. In Iran, multitudes were already burning posters with his image and driving "smelly" tires over his image... AND HE IS NOT EVEN PRESIDENT!

I find humor that the shoe IS INDEED on the other foot though. Liberals are a nasty lot and I KNEW this would get them all riled up.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why would I be jealous of all the crap south of the border????

Because you feel like one of the "have nots" and are one of the "why not us" crowd. You are down on yourself and to make yourself feel better you try to bring other people down, American's. You feel cheated that you are who you are. Pretty simple actually.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Because you feel like one of the "have nots" and are one of the "why not us" crowd. You are down on yourself and to make yourself feel better you try to bring other people down, American's. You feel cheated that you are who you are. Pretty simple actually.

I think Risus can safely walk into just about any country in the world and shout "I am CANADIAN!!!"

Can an American do that? (not claim to be Canadian - they do that just to avoid a beating, so that doesn't count)

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
''dozens''

I wouldn't even want to know how big a crouwd Bart Simpson would pull in.... I think i'd get ugly, real quick:idea:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Good day to you. You take it wrong. Unlike one tracked minded Bush haters I am hoping that Obama does well. Therein lies the difference between us and them. I am rooting for Obama to be a good president although I did not vote for him. Unlike Liberals who want failure if they don't get their way... I am behind Obama to do well.

So two weeks ago a guy threw shoes (not they) at GW. In Iran, multitudes were already burning posters with his image and driving "smelly" tires over his image... AND HE IS NOT EVEN PRESIDENT!

I find humor that the shoe IS INDEED on the other foot though. Liberals are a nasty lot and I KNEW this would get them all riled up.

Eagle easy on the friendly fire my forum friend,
Your remark here
“Liberals are a nasty lot and I KNEW this would get them all riled up”.

is a touch on the poor intellectually speaking,
The nastiest lot is vacating the White House as we speak.
The American people hurt them self’s 8 years ago, when instead of Gore they voted twice for a president who had to lie in order to get Congress to agree with him taking the country to a war that was based on fiction and left the country in finacial ruins.

Liberal thinking is perfectly in line with freedom, the Bush Imperialistic Conservetivisem
has made the US a hated lot all over the world, which is unfortunate being that Americans are free thinkers and deserve better then what they got in the last 8 years from a Con who cared about starting un-winnable street fights all over the world, instead of helping the country grow.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Just because you guys got a new black president who preaches on about hope and change, doesn't change anything for anybody until he actually starts taking action.

What does the fact that Obama is black have to do with anything?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think Risus can safely walk into just about any country in the world and shout "I am CANADIAN!!!"

Sure he can. He may not get a beating... just a good laughing at. Maybe some will say...

"Who gives a s--t?"

or

"Where's Canada?"

Can an American do that? (not claim to be Canadian - they do that just to avoid a beating, so that doesn't count)

Again... a myth made by Canadians, for Canadians, to make Canadians feel good about themselves.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
''dozens''

Good question, I think it's premarketing, you think maybe Iran will be on the front page soon. I certainly do, it would ease the bad press about the Gazan debacle. But if they can't pull off the crushing of Gazan resistance,and they can't without chemicals,then they will leave a blood trail in the waters of the region a mile wide and the oppressed will exact every molecule due. I think Israelis are caught in a trap of long flawed design, thier only hope was a region empty of resistance, the resistance refuses to die. If they leave Hamas standing they loose, if they fail to widen the conflict into a broad regional conflict they loose, if they employ the chemicals and or the nukes they loose so I'm saying it's already over for Israel.

Last edited:

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Sure he can. He may not get a beating... just a good laughing at. Maybe some will say...

"Who gives a s--t?"

or

"Where's Canada?"

Again... a myth made by Canadians, for Canadians, to make Canadians feel good about themselves.

au contraire. The sale of Canadian flags and t-shirts skyrocketed under the Bush Administration.... primarily to American students travelling abroad.

I know it's embarassing to claim to be American and decietful for American's to claim to be Canadian's when they are in a foreign country, but the alternate is to travel abroad scorned and vilified or sew a small Canadian flag on your backpack and get welcomed wherever you go

I don't blame them for trying to pas themselves of as Canadian. I take great pains and ensuring that people know I am NOT American when I'm overseas

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Good question, I think it's premarketing, you think maybe Iran will be on the front page soon. I certainly do, it would ease the bad press about the Gazan debacle. But if they can't pull off the crushing of Gazan resistance,and they can't without chemicals,then they will leave a blood trail in the waters of the region a mile wide and the oppressed will exact every molecule due. I think Israelis are caught in a trap of long flawed design, thier only hope was a region empty of resistance, the resistance refuses to die. If they leave Hamas standing they loose, if they fail to widen the conflict into a broad regional conflict they loose, if they employ the chemicals and or the nukes they loose so I'm saying it's already over for Israel.

do you think the Israeli's will beg the Americans again for permission to bomb Iran once the new Administration takes office? Or will they just do it anyways?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
au contraire. The sale of Canadian flags and t-shirts skyrocketed under the Bush Administration.... primarily to American students travelling abroad.

I know it's embarassing to claim to be American and decietful for American's to claim to be Canadian's when they are in a foreign country, but the alternate is to travel abroad scorned and vilified or sew a small Canadian flag on your backpack and get welcomed wherever you go

I don't blame them for trying to pas themselves of as Canadian. I take great pains and ensuring that people know I am NOT American when I'm overseas

Please...debunked time and time again. You act as if it is an epidemic. This is a Canadian story to somehow allow...if only temporarily... Canadians feel superior and good about themselves.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
do you think the Israeli's will beg the Americans again for permission to bomb Iran once the new Administration takes office? Or will they just do it anyways?

Oh I am sorry... wasn't Bush supposed to do that? Wasn't that the claim for the last 5 years or so that it is INEVITABLE that Bush CO. would bomb Iran?

Sorry to dissapoint but there is always hope for you folks with Obama.