Internet nudie judge faces inquiry Monday

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I JUDGE that to be a damn good pic, cept for the censorship........and wish you had found the rest, if any.

Uh, yeah. That's not a good angle. 8O

Should've just done the straight bar across the boobs cuz she's looks all lopsided. Lol.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
If they're gone, they're gone. What difference does it make how they go?
... what difference does it make? if they're breaking the law and abusing people, or worse, they should be punished for their misconduct -- severely!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I found this pic.

i'm glad I didn't come across any others.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
... yes i do ..

... in almost fifty years the canadian judicial council has never fired a single judge!!! how deplorable ...

... this proves unequivocally that the office was put in place not to discipline judges but rather to protect them and to harass the victims of their misconduct. i'll bet the office is so powerless it couldn't remove a judge from the bench even if it wanted to ...
It may indicate that, rather than proving it, but the last I heard was that it's extremely difficult to discipline a judge. That is most likely the reason it happens so rarely.
Dipshyte wizards who make themselves annoying to the law & order of a society, on the other hand .......... are quite easy to deal with.

... jesus christ. that a man or a woman?
JC? Why ask him? He's been dead for a few years. Maybe try a seance and see if you get an answer?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It may indicate that, rather than proving it, but the last I heard was that it's extremely difficult to discipline a judge. That is most likely the reason it happens so rarely.

Oh but, but they're all evil! And know they're killing peop.....ok, forget it. I can't do this with a straight face!

LOL

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
o_O >.< What planet did you say you're from?

To put it mildly ..........

ARRRRGHHH!

From a planet where light does not exist- all grope and feel. Never can tell what he is eating until it hits his taste buds- Another reason for the Scotch.