In Kamloops, Not One Body Has Been Found

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yep. Stuff gets distorted. One side says y'all brought us freedom and Jesus and everything was wonderful. Enough people are aware that that story is BS that we don't need exaggerations, lies, or "dramatisations."

Time to move on. Like it or not, we're Canadians/Americans/citizens of other Western Hemisphere countries. We should focus on holding on to our ways the way some of the European-descended people hold on to the ways of the old country. Celebrate them with like-minded folk, and be fully involved in the modern economy otherwise. You can be a chief, or a sachem, or a warrior, or a medicine man on your own time, and a lawyer, a doctor, or an engineer (or a truck driver or a plumber) during the workweek.
Why make sense ?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, isn't it interesting that there may actually be "two sides to a story" - the one that the MSM tell and the "other side" the independent media tell and guess what? The latter is usually more accurate than the former which is why the MSM are on the downhill and the independents are getting more attention because they have better journalists who don't have an issue digging for the facts rather than opinions or propaganda. It's nice to read both sides to see what the latest dogma is being preached by the MSM and compare it to other news sources. Hopefully, somewhere between the two one can find a semblance of the truth.
We will never get the other side of the story with the MSM liars around. The MSM media has been bought and sold. Why is it that we only can get the Ukranian side of the story but never the Russian side of the story? How can we come to any conclusions when all we get is lust one side of this Ukranian/Russian feud and not the other? Something is not right about this Ukranian/Russian picture.

I believe that the globalist ilk are in fear and panic of losing corrupt Ukraine to the Russians. And as far as I am concerned, I could careless if the Russians kick ass in Ukraine. It will be no big deal or loss for me. I know that Bidumb does not want the Russians to win the feud in Ukraine. Bidumb may get exposed for all of his way too many involvements in and with the corrupt Zelensky's corrupt regime.

I just saw on Bitchute where a reporter was reporting that the Ukranian army just clustered bomb their own citizen's in the city of Donetsk killing well over a dozen people. Whether true or not that incident was being reported for us from the other side of the story. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why make sense ?

Sense? WTF is that? I do remember hearing that word many moons ago but not anymore. All I see now is nothing but bullshit being thrown at me every day by the lying MSM. (n)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
We will never get the other side of the story with the MSM liars around. The MSM media has been bought and sold. Why is it that we only can get the Ukranian side of the story but never the Russian side of the story? How can we come to any conclusions when all we get is lust one side of this Ukranian/Russian feud and not the other? Something is not right about this Ukranian/Russian picture.

I believe that the globalist ilk are in fear and panic of losing corrupt Ukraine to the Russians. And as far as I am concerned, I could careless if the Russians kick ass in Ukraine. It will be no big deal or loss for me. I know that Bidumb does not want the Russians to win the feud in Ukraine. Bidumb may get exposed for all of his way too many involvements in and with the corrupt Zelensky's corrupt regime.

I just saw on Bitchute where a reporter was reporting that the Ukranian army just clustered bomb their own citizen's in the city of Donetsk killing well over a dozen people. Whether true or not that incident was being reported for us from the other side of the story. :cool:
What has Zelensky done that is so "corrupt?" My understanding from my relatives in the Ukraine is that he was voted in to get rid of the corruption - he's not the one who is corrupt - he was voted in to get rid of it.

Biden, on the other hand, is corrupt and ensured that his son was not investigated in the Ukraine and threatened the government to fire the prosecution, who was investigating corruption, that Biden's would ensure that the U.S. will not provide the promised $1B in aide to the country. So if anyone was promoting corruption, it's Biden himself. He was caught on tape telling the Ukrainians that if the prosecutors weren't fired, they wouldn't get the $1B in aide and they had 6 hours to make up their minds.

Why hasn't Biden been prosecuted for interference or blackmail of a foreign government? Likely because he benefitted from the arrangement. He's as corrupt as any Russian or Ukrainian Oligarch, that's for sure. Biden and his relatives should be charged with all kinds of stuff but will never see the inside of a courtroom. He has too many powerful friends that will ensure he and his corrupt family are never charged not unlike the Clintons who should both be behind bars!!

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What has Zelensky done that is so "corrupt?" My understanding from my relatives in the Ukraine is that he was voted in to get rid of the corruption - he's not the one who is corrupt - he was voted in to get rid of it.

Biden, on the other hand, is corrupt and ensured that his son was not investigated in the Ukraine and threatened the government to fire the prosecution, who was investigating corruption, that Biden's would ensure that the U.S. will not provide the promised $1B in aide to the country. So if anyone was promoting corruption, it's Biden himself. He was caught on tape telling the Ukrainians that if the prosecutors weren't fired, they wouldn't get the $1B in aide and they had 6 hours to make up their minds.

Why hasn't Biden been prosecuted for interference or blackmail of a foreign government? Likely because he benefitted from the arrangement. He's as corrupt as any Russian or Ukrainian Oligarch, that's for sure. Biden and his relatives should be charged with all kinds of stuff but will never see the inside of a courtroom. He has too many powerful friends that will ensure he and his corrupt family are never charged not unlike the Clintons who should both be behind bars!!
Because he is a Democrat , it is wonderful when you are untouchable . Occasionally the house falls down .

Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Zelensky was bankrolled by one of Ukraine's richest and most corrupt oligarchs namely Igor Kolomoisky. Before comrade Trudeau was elected, he also promised transparency in government. It never happened after he got elected. Why? Because most of these politicians like Trudeau and Zelensky want to become the leaders of their countries so they will lie to the peasants to get the job. Canadians never asked for more government, more taxes, and less freedom but that is what we got from this transparency liar called Trudeau. And rumor has it that there were many many Ukranians that were happy and glad as hell when the Russians moved into the Ukraine. So, who do we believe, eh? Rumors or your relatives.

We will never really know the true story as to what this feud is all about between Russia and the Ukraine because we can never get the other side of the story. All I get from the MSM is that it is all Putin's fault. And from my experience with the MSM, I do not trust them at all anymore. They lied about Covid and now climate change. They have all become nothing more than a bunch of bought professional leftist activists liars as far as I am concerned.

Just wait and see what happens come this fall when our dear comrade leader politicians try and push digital ID on we the sucker peasants, which if implemented, will be able to track, trace, and monitor and survey your every movement. And of course the fake Canadian media will be pushing that digital ID social credit system every day and many peasants will fall in line once again with going along with this digital ID just like they did with the vaccine passports. Both are the same thing, just running under a different name. Buyer beware. Do not go for that globalist digital ID farce. If you do you will be sorry. :sleep:

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, that's because it's the Russian army and air force invading Ukraine and killing folk. Not the Ukrainian army invading Russia and killing folk.

Putin went into the Ukraine for a very good reason. To go in and get rid of all of those China and Israel like bio-labs that were going to be used sometime soon against the Russians. It is the Ukranian army that is doing all the bombing against it's own citizen's. That is what I am getting from reading the other side of the alternative media story. Hey, we never know, eh?

All I am going to add to this is that if the MSM is blaming the Russians for this feud going on between Russia/Ukraine 24 hours a day than I must try and get the other side of the story, the Russian side of the story. Just like the MSM that lied and pushed Covid 19, and now climate change, tells me that what the media has to say needs to be verified and not just taken for granted. I guess that I do not trust the MSM anymore and for a dam good reason. They like to lie. (n)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Putin went into the Ukraine for a very good reason. To go in and get rid of all of those China and Israel like bio-labs that were going to be used sometime soon against the Russians. It is the Ukranian army that is doing all the bombing against it's own citizen's. That is what I am getting from reading the other side of the alternative media story. Hey, we never know, eh?

All I am going to add to this is that if the MSM is blaming the Russians for this feud going on between Russia/Ukraine 24 hours a day than I must try and get the other side of the story, the Russian side of the story. Just like the MSM that lied and pushed Covid 19, and now climate change, tells me that what the media has to say needs to be verified and not just taken for granted. I guess that I do not trust the MSM anymore and for a dam good reason. They like to lie. (n)
Yeah, show me the pix of Russian cities bombed by Ukraine and Russian children murdered by Ukraine, and I'm right there with ya.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
We are right to question the MSM reporting because they do lie, pretty much all the time. As for Putin he's a tyrant no question and the Russians are at his mercy so I don't blame the Russian people - they don't want this war any more than the Ukrainians. Having said that, I doubt if we'll really know what is going on. I think the bottom line is that the Ukrainians need to straighten out their politics and countries like Russia have no business determining what the outcome should be. The Ukrainians didn't start the war - Russia did and who knows whether we'll ever know the reason - it's likely just because Putin wants to establish control over the whole region.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, show me the pix of Russian cities bombed by Ukraine and Russian children murdered by Ukraine, and I'm right there with ya.

How the F am I supposed to do that? This is what some alternative media outlets are saying. Whether true or not is for you and me to find out ourselves which at this point in time appears to be impossible. I am not planning on flying to Ukraine anytime soon. As I always say? I do bother to try and get the other side of the story. In every war there is always the good guy and the bad guy. That's it. :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We are right to question the MSM reporting because they do lie, pretty much all the time. As for Putin he's a tyrant no question and the Russians are at his mercy so I don't blame the Russian people - they don't want this war any more than the Ukrainians. Having said that, I doubt if we'll really know what is going on. I think the bottom line is that the Ukrainians need to straighten out their politics and countries like Russia have no business determining what the outcome should be. The Ukrainians didn't start the war - Russia did and who knows whether we'll ever know the reason - it's likely just because Putin wants to establish control over the whole region.
We must always question the MSM. They have shown us all many times that they are really great at lying their asses off. Putin invaded Ukraine for some n/k reason. I am pretty sure that it was not to take over Ukraine and make Ukraine a part of Russia. The states of Donetsk and Luhansk are very much Russian as there language and culture is mainly Russian and that they do have more in common with Russia than with Ukraine. I could not give a dam as to what is going on in Ukraine. In many Arab and African countries in the world there they are plenty of wars going on. The media picks and chooses as to what war they want to focus on. Why the big concern over Ukraine? A dam good question to ask indeed. 24 hour MSM brainwashing is what this Russian/Ukranian bull chit is all about.

There is more to worry about what is going on in Canada. This whole Russian/Ukraine thing is just a smokescreen for what is really going on in Canada today behind our backs. Right now the Marxist Trudeau government is going to try and implement a digital ID system, digital currency system, and a social credit system in Canada just like what they have in China.

I watch this being said at many alternative media websites and at all Canada and world wide rallies for freedom where many are saying that come this fall we pretty much ain't seen nuttin' yet, pardner. We will have freedom for a few months during the summer and then freedom will really come under attack come this fall. Watch out for fall. Covid like restrictions may be coming back. Bonnie the commie Henry has pretty much given us all a hint that they may come back.

Why or what or how does she know this? Is there a bigger and more dangerous covid virus set to return and being planned for Canada and the world? Come the fall will tell us all. We must now wait and see.

Today in Canada there are still people that cannot even take a train or take a plane in Canada unless they are vaccinated. This is communist tyranny. why don't more Canadians give a chit about their rights and freedoms instead of getting all upset over what is happening in Ukraine? Why? Because the MSM lying media tells them that everything is all about Ukraine today and nothing more. Just saying. :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah, that's because it's the Russian army and air force invading Ukraine and killing folk. Not the Ukrainian army invading Russia and killing folk.

Of course, that is what we are all being told by a well known source for lying, namely the MSM all the time, that it is all Russia's fault. How the phuk would you know that? Are you privy in some way as to what is really going on in Ukraine today? You and me know phuk all as to what this feud is really all about. But yet Canadians like you like to pretend that you know all about this feud and that is it. Any other people's opinions about the feud are just nonsense chit.

Many people are being killed every day in feuds that are going on in some Arab and African countries. Do you give a care about those wars also and the many people that are being killed in those countries? Probably not. You see, it's all about what the MSM want you to give a chit about. You and so many others keep falling for the MSM lies all the time. Unless you really know as to what this feud is all about in Ukraine, than maybe it is time for you to shut the hell up about it, unless of course you are getting inside and have big time connections and access to the leaders of Russia and Ukraine. If not, you know nothing at all. :D

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You can't. Cuz there ain't any.

That's kinda the point.

So, says the guy who still cannot show proof that this is not true. As I said before, you know sweet dyk all about what is really going on in the Ukraine and you f'n know it. You are only going by what the bullshitters in the MSM are telling you. That's kinda the point. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Public information.
So, do you believe every public information being told to you by the media or politicians is the gawds awful truth? Well, if you do, then you do appear to be dumber than I really thought. Just saying. :(

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So, says the guy who still cannot show proof that this is not true. As I said before, you know sweet dyk all about what is really going on in the Ukraine and you f'n know it. You are only going by what the bullshitters in the MSM are telling you. That's kinda the point. :LOL:
You realize it's impossible to prove a negative, as a matter of logic, right?