Impeach VP Camel Face Harris

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that Republicans will impeach Vice President Kamala Harris if they retake the majority in the House of Representatives in the 2022 midterm elections.

Graham said, “I thought the impeachment trial was not only unconstitutional, I condemn what happened on January 6, but the process they used to impeach this president was an affront to rule of law.”

He added, “We’ve opened Pandora’s Box to future presidents. And if you use this model, I don’t know how Kamala Harris doesn’t get impeached if the Republicans take over the House. Because she actually bailed out rioters, and one of the rioters went back to the streets and broke somebody’s head open. So we’ve opened Pandora’s Box here, and I’m sad for the country?”

FB_IMG_1613329579269.jpg

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Which cop got murdered?
A protester got murdered by a cop.

Yes a police officer was hit in the head and died because his injuries.

She also didn't commit a crime so you're as stupid as Boomster.

But at least you also match him in approving of the attack on the Capitol and murder of a cop.

Where did I say I ever approved of the Capitol riots.. tragically though they missed their target, because they were in a different building a mile away 😂

No what happened in DC should never happen again, and ALL of those idiots who breached the building should be arrested, aQnon, Antifa or BLM.. they should all be tossed in jail to rot.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes a police officer was hit in the head and died because his injuries.

Where did I say I ever approved of the Capitol riots.. tragically though they missed their target, because they were in a different building a mile away 😂

No what happened in DC should never happen again, and ALL of those idiots who breached the building should be arrested, aQnon, Antifa or BLM.. they should all be tossed in jail to rot.
Not anymore

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Just to clarify

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Dies from Injuries in Pro-Trump Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.

A United States Capitol Police officer died on Thursday night from injuries sustained “while physically engaging” with pro-Trump rioters who descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before, the fifth fatality linked to the chaos that engulfed the nation’s capital on Wednesday, according to the authorities.

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was only the fourth member of the force to be killed in the line of duty since its founding two centuries ago. After the bedlam of Wednesday’s siege and the recriminations that filled the airwaves the next day, a silence descended over the Capitol grounds late Thursday as hundreds of law enforcement officers from scores of agencies lined the streets to pay tribute to their fallen comrade.

But the loss of life also underscored the failure of law enforcement agencies to prevent the siege of the Capitol. And with leaders of both political parties calling for investigations, it appeared likely to lead to calls for profound changes to the Capitol Police.

NYT Subtly Retracts Claim Regarding the Death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick by Bronson Stocking (townhall.com)

Back on Feb. 2, even CNN had gotten the memo that Officer Sicknick's cause of death wasn't as clear cut as the Times told its readers.

Following the Capitol riot, Sicknick returned to the police precinct and suddenly collapsed. He was taken to a hospital, where he passed away a day later. According to CNN, investigators pursuing a federal murder case are "vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month's insurrection."

"Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said," reads the report.

Citing a law enforcement official, CNN reported in early February that "medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just like there were no cops murdered during 6-7 months of leftist rioting and insurrection. Oh sorry, I mean "mostly peaceful protests".
Whataboutery again.

OK, I'll put you down as approving of the Capitol traitors. Not that it'll make any difference. Do you retain enough grasp on reality to understand that Canada and the U.S. are different countries?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I grieved with Canada the murder of Nathan Cirillo.

And you and your mob deny and run away from the murder of Brian Sicknick.

Because that's the kind of men you are.
Do you have an updated link that points to murder? Everything I'm reading right now is he wasn't hit with a fire extinguisher and it is unknown what caused his stroke and death

If you have evidence the law enforcement sure can use your help

A month after Capitol riot, autopsy results pending in ...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-...estigation-no-charges-autopsy-results-pending
Exactly one month since rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, fallen Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick's official cause of death has not been released and no one has been charged with his...

New arrests in pro-Trump Capitol riot, details emerge on death of Officer Sicknick (msnbc.com)

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Whataboutery again.

OK, I'll put you down as approving of the Capitol traitors. Not that it'll make any difference. Do you retain enough grasp on reality to understand that Canada and the U.S. are different countries?
Are you speaking of those obvious agitators that broke into the capital with their shields helmets and body armour ? They must have been spontaneously spurned on by Trump’s speech . But I agree they should be put in stocks in the public square .