Imam greets Syrian refugees with prayer: O Allah, destroy the enemies of Islam

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
Imam greets Syrian refugees with prayer: O Allah, destroy the enemies of Islam
“O Allah! Strengthen the mujahideen [jihad fighters in the path of Allah] everywhere, make their hearts firm and strong, let them hit their targets, give them victory over their enemies.

“O Allah! Destroy the oppressors.

“O Allah! Destroy your enemies, the enemies of religion [Islam].

“O Allah! Whoever wishes good for Islam and the Muslims, bestow all goodness upon him.

“O Allah! Whoever wishes ill for us and wishes ill for Islam and the Muslims, make his plot [tied] around his neck and make him preoccupied with himself, and make his plan cause his own destruction.”

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
He is asking to be destroyed for he is the enemy of Islam.
it is good he did this for this reason. People are finding out
we are not their enemy and when some fool does this he
under minds his own position for people now know a difference

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Huh, and here I thought the refugees we were taking in were supposed to be religious minorities from the region. Who'd'a thunk that Islam was a minority religion in Syria.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You haven't heard that Muslims were the refugees? It's been stated in every news headline for at least the last two months.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You haven't heard that Muslims were the refugees? It's been stated in every news headline for at least the last two months.
Oh I heard. I just find it amusing that once again the Liberals had to resort to lying when they assured us that along with the lies of proper vetting and medical screening before arriving, they'd also be religious minorities.

Three lies for the price of one because, you know, it was 2015 and sh*t.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The 'promise' I read was that they would be women and children rather than single men of fighter age. I doubt many of the 'tests' are available at the refugee centers.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I doubt many of the 'tests' are available at the refugee centers.
Yeah, they are. In fact, it's standard procedure in refugee centers to check for infectious illnesses and diseases and treat them before letting them leave.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Your point although I would bet the masses going into the EU are not screened very closely.
Refugees with infectious diseases will not be denied entry into Canada: Health minister | CTV News

That's one reason why it's imperative that the British vote to leave the EU in the rerefendum. Should we make the BIG and possibly fatal mistake of staying in the EU then it's only a matter of time before Islamist-supporting Turkey is admitted into the club and Britain's borders are opened to 79 million Muslim Turks - ALL of whom could, if they so wished, move to Britain.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What heck is going on in Canada, voted in a horses áss and he wants to destroy our country. These people should be sent back to where they came from. Don't need any of them in Canada.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What heck is going on in Canada, voted in a horses áss and he wants to destroy our country. These people should be sent back to where they came from. Don't need any of them in Canada.

lmao... and now he's a hero for muslims and is concerned about their welfare

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

And you go back to where you came from.
So he said: the enemies of the Islam, and you were hit on your baldness, that is because you, and other Zionists, obviously are the enemy of the Islam; why were you startled and other people not?

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Words do nothing. Nuke them. Islam is a disease that, because of the west's inaction, continues to grow and fester. That whole region must be made whole again by a cleansing fire. To do any less is a death sentence for humanity.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Words do nothing. Nuke them. Islam is a disease that, because of the west's inaction, continues to grow and fester. That whole region must be made whole again by a cleansing fire. To do any less is a death sentence for humanity.

Jesus said to the Zionist ancestors:
How can you speak about humanity and you are evil!?
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#The_Dispraise_of_Jews_in_the_Gospel_

Google search <The dispraise of Jews in the Gospel The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible>

Last edited: