Imagine if you will. [Play along]

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
A time when a president didn't use twitter, when a prime minister actually understood finance and that the money they give away still has to be paid back.

FEEL FREE TO ADD A SENTENCE TO THIS POST AND SEE WHAT WE CAN MAKE OF IT.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We will never pay the debt off, join the real world game instead. If we pay the interest they will not hunt us to the point pf extinction.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I remember a time when:
  • a President didn't organize KKK rallies
  • a Prime Minister wasn't a dope dealer
That's how old I am.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I remember black and white only T.V. ,with only one channel...

I really don't miss those days

=======================================================================================================

I remember when LIE-berals and other such enemies of Canada were publicly MOCKED AND HEAPED WITH WELL THOUGHT OUT

AND DETAILED MOCKERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm so old, when I was a kid rainbows were in black and white!

A time when most of the women stayed at home and ran the community. Now THAT was power, baby!

A time when you could go to town at the local convenient store for 50 cents...pop, chips, chocolate bars...etc.

A time when we spent our whole childhood outdoors. Back on the property when the street lights came on.

I'll think of more...

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm so old, when I was a kid rainbows were in black and white!

A time when most of the women stayed at home and ran the community. Now THAT was power, baby!

A time when you could go to town at the local convenient store for 50 cents...pop, chips, chocolate bars...etc.

A time when we spent our whole childhood outdoors. Back on the property when the street lights came on.

I'll think of more...
Yup when the lights went on time to go home .

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
A time when 'Do it yourself assembly' didn't exist. The store contractors would come to your door and assemble that piece of furniture for free.

A time when we all trusted Doctors, Lawyers and Indian Chiefs.

A time when we knew very little about our celebrity/ sports/ musical heroes. The Internet killed 'mystique'.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
A time when you were a teenager and could buy your first car...a wreck with bubble gum holding the bumpers on...but with a bit of paint and TLC... it was all yours...your escape from Mom and Dad.

Now with these retarded green emission car tests, young kids can't buy an old fixer-upper and establish their independence anymore.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That would be 'this time and this place'. I seem to be pretty good at finding flaws in this world and the ones with the most influence gets the most attention. That is not welcome by everybody for a variety of reasons, all of which hold no water really. If I see something as a flaw that also means I probably have a solution in mind that is milder than the methods used to create the problem in the first place.
If you can't play 'identify a flaw in this imperfect world and apply a fix suitable for a perfected version of the issue'.

Ie Nuclear waste and other items that are similar should be dumped in the Mariana Trench in a location that is void of any currents. How is that past the possible price range for what is already spent on something that has to be changed somewhere down the road. First troll have to be hunted to the point of extinction. You ready to take one for the collective or stop your silly shit and act like you are part of the human race?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You still here, you may have not noticed that I'm not going anywhere so you should get your post made into a 'stamp'.

The (close to) last troll, how long can you tread water?