Idaho to make mRNA vaccines illegal

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I guess nevermind what mRNA vaccines are being developed for OUTSIDE of Covid-19 rules.

Good points were made in the Forbes article.

I hope, if this passes as is, that no one gets any of these possible diseases:

Reactions: Taxslave2

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I guess nevermind what mRNA vaccines are being developed for OUTSIDE of Covid-19 rules.

Wow and yet only a few months ago you were demeaning any who refused vaccinations.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Moderna's Tal Zaks literally calls it "Hacking the software of life". It's funny really, people get upset about their computers being hacked and yet voluntarily run out to get their biological software hacked.
And as the world witnessed with Bt cotton, there can be unseen circumstances when fucking with organisms coding.
And mRNA vaccines literally overwrite the existing code. Zaks' words, not mine.

Interestingly, one of the most potentially catastrophic side effects of the mRNA vaccine is its interaction with cancer cells. According to a study at New York City-based Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the mRNA has a tendency to inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote the growth of already existing cancer cells.
While at the same time Tal Zaks is exclaiming that mRNA cancer vaccines can not only be created but individually tailored to each patient. That's quite the business model.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Moderna's Tal Zaks literally calls it "Hacking the software of life". It's funny really, people get upset about their computers being hacked and yet voluntarily run out to get their biological software hacked.
And as the world witnessed with Bt cotton, there can be unseen circumstances when fucking with organisms coding.

Interestingly, one of the most potentially catastrophic side effects of the mRNA vaccine is its interaction with cancer cells. According to a study at New York City-based Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the mRNA has a tendency to inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote the growth of already existing cancer cells.
While at the same time Tal Zaks is exclaiming that mRNA cancer vaccines can not only be created but individually tailored to each patient. That's quite the business model.

So is that a you support this insanity, or you're against it?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So is that a you support this insanity, or you're against it?
I'm not really for it. Do you want to know what I really think? I think modern medicine in general has locked us into a position of accelerated extinction as a species. As is constantly pointed out, this planet's resources are finite. And yet as a result of modern medicine, infant mortality rates have plummeted, people are living longer with congenital disorders and humans on average are living twice as long as they did before the advent of modern medicine. That means individually and as a species we consume twice as many resources (or more) as we used to over our lifetime(s).

And since the idea of living off-world is still a drawing board pipe-dream beyond the ISS, we have two options. Learn to consume less and quit being consumerist hogs, or we deal with the real possibility of full-on population control.

Now, I'm not going to bite my nose off to spite my face and deny myself access to needed health care, but I have limits. The harsh truth is, mRNA is STILL an experimental Covid vaccine. They've even admitted it was and it's pretty obvious. It was rushed into production. Most vaccines take 5 years at a minimum to get approved for mass use. The Covid vax didn't even take half that time.

The thing that really bothered me about it though was the boosters. How many fucking times do they need to re-write the code for the same damn virus? And that was before the "new variants" started popping up by the way.

Only fools rush in.

One last thing. There was a 'traditional' vaccine developed for Covid and the govt did announce it, sort of. They made a very brief mention of it but didn't really try very hard to convince the mRNA hesitant to give it a go instead. It's like the govt got itself so entrenched in the whole anti-vax thing that they didn't really consider how many weren't anti-vax but mRNA hesitant, considering how quickly it got whipped out.

'Full disclosure' from this govt means absolutely nothing which means "informed consent" wasn't something anyone was really going have.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm not really for it. Do you want to know what I really think? I think modern medicine in general has locked us into a position of accelerated extinction as a species. As is constantly pointed out, this planet's resources are finite. And yet as a result of modern medicine, infant mortality rates have plummeted, people are living longer with congenital disorders and humans on average are living twice as long as they did before the advent of modern medicine. That means individually and as a species we consume twice as many resources (or more) as we used to over our lifetime(s).

And since the idea of living off-world is still a drawing board pipe-dream beyond the ISS, we have two options. Learn to consume less and quit being consumerist hogs, or we deal with the real possibility of full-on population control.

Now, I'm not going to bite my nose off to spite my face and deny myself access to needed health care, but I have limits. The harsh truth is, mRNA is STILL an experimental Covid vaccine. They've even admitted it was and it's pretty obvious. It was rushed into production. Most vaccines take 5 years at a minimum to get approved for mass use. The Covid vax didn't even take half that time.

The thing that really bothered me about it though was the boosters. How many fucking times do they need to re-write the code for the same damn virus? And that was before the "new variants" started popping up by the way.

Only fools rush in.

One last thing. There was a 'traditional' vaccine developed for Covid and the govt did announce it, sort of. They made a very brief mention of it but didn't really try very hard to convince the mRNA hesitant to give it a go instead. It's like the govt got itself so entrenched in the whole anti-vax thing that they didn't really consider how many weren't anti-vax but mRNA hesitant, considering how quickly it got whipped out.

'Full disclosure' from this govt means absolutely nothing which means "informed consent" wasn't something anyone was really going have.

Outside of mRNA being used for Covid, that's not why I posted this. Actually I'm trying not to discuss Covid and the vaccine for it at all, since I'm over that bullshit right now. People have their opinions, and I'm tired of it one way or another.

It's for the OTHER things that mRNA can help us cure or at least deal with. And the fact these two idiots who propose the legislation don't seem to give a shit about what it could do to help people.

And while I think we could discuss the whole "Fucked as a species" thing as a whole other topic (I'll limit it and just say I sort of agree with you), in the end you're for this bill because... why the hell should we continue as a species?

• Haha

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Outside of mRNA being used for Covid, that's not why I posted this. Actually I'm trying not to discuss Covid and the vaccine for it at all, since I'm over that bullshit right now. People have their opinions, and I'm tired of it one way or another.

It's for the OTHER things that mRNA can help us cure or at least deal with. And the fact these two idiots who propose the legislation don't seem to give a shit about what it could do to help people.
And apparently you don't give a shit about it inactivating tumor-suppressing proteins. But who cares about cancer, they'll just give you another mRNA vaccine for that, right?
And while I think we could discuss the whole "Fucked as a species" thing as a whole other topic (I'll limit it and just say I sort of agree with you), in the end you're for this bill because... why the hell should we continue as a species?
Well, that's not what I said but whatever gets you through the day.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And apparently you don't give a shit about it inactivating tumor-suppressing proteins. But who cares about cancer, they'll just give you another mRNA vaccine for that, right?

She wants us all to take a vaccine that neither provides immunity nor prevent transmission to save the human race .

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Should have read the article. It said covid 19 . Not any other mRNA vaccines.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Extremely good business model, if one is also selling cancer treatments.

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Wow... you really do hate the thought of mRNA vaccines, don't you?

Do you get how they're working with this, or are you so against it you latch on to one thing and make that the ultimate reason for no, not ever?

Well you didn't answer the initial question but rather spewed that instead, so...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Should have read the article. It said covid 19 . Not any other mRNA vaccines.

I did.

YOU should have read what I posted.

And that the bill itself (the first link I posted, that says PDFs) does NOT differentiate between Covid 19 and any other mRNA vaccines that has more 'study' time and years of work put into it for the 'specific therapy' they want it for, like the stuff I listed in the third link. The two initial authors of the idiotic bill are using Covid as the excuse, but again, there is NOTHING in the bill that states exceptions.

So...

• Haha

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He said he was not for the bill.

He said he wasn't for the Bill because Covid 19, and humans being stupid.

I was clarifying that reason.

As for my opinion, this bill is stupid. Individual vaccines are approved for use and you can't get an unapproved vaccine now so what other controls do you need?

On that I agree. And while I'll also agree that with Covid things were rushed despite later 'going through the process', the other mRNA vaccines have been studied for longer and would faile the "rush" that the excuse these two gave for the Bill initially.

But I guess for some people, like these two idiots, who cares.