I want to experience reality .

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
It would never be so dark that you would arrive at that conclusion, he's round and dosn't really have sides, he suffers from cannibis runonmouthitis.:smile:
But Darkbeaver is your name are you saying your a lighter shade of a Dark beaver?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
But Darkbeaver is your name are you saying your a lighter shade of a Dark beaver?
If my puter had the speed and other variables were met I would liter the threads to full capicity, but sadly I think we will never see such an amazing display.

No Elbarto I'm afraid the reality is that you have no intention of upholding the integrity of this thread and seriously discussing reality which you possibly know something about.:smile:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
If my puter had the speed and other variables were met I would liter the threads to full capicity, but sadly I think we will never see such an amazing display.

No Elbarto I'm afraid the reality is that you have no intention of upholding the integrity of this thread and seriously discussing reality which you possibly know something about.:smile:
Rotf almost don't understand that one

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Gilbert/Beaver

It is interesting to observe you two and some of your buds work so hard at your games on some topics you don't like, or topics started by people you disapprove of.

A forum this diverse and this populated should be able to dedicate some space for people you prefer to make fun of...yet you continually tank or obscure their original themes.

Life can't be all about you..... Guess that is reality too.
I'm glad we are interesting.

Are you some kind of posting cop? If not, keeps your petty little judgements to yourself. Or don't. I really don't care what you think, say, or do.

My life is all about me. That's my reality. It has to do with the thread (it's about reality, you know) whether you think so or not.

Last edited:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
It would be boring eh Hermann???

I'll grant the s**t disturbers spice up a place but I saw what happened to Sanctus and every time China posts he gets a few lobbed at him..... two very serene, peaceful and kind guys.... get treated like the local animal abusers....

I guess I'm not much for peaceful observing....
Grow up. You make assertions in a public place, you should expect people to post their disagreements with you.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
It would be boring eh Hermann???

I'll grant the s**t disturbers spice up a place but I saw what happened to Sanctus and every time China posts he gets a few lobbed at him..... two very serene, peaceful and kind guys.... get treated like the local animal abusers....

I guess I'm not much for peaceful observing....
Curiousity, in my observation , Sanctus has posted a few in my opinion hate threads. IMO he's not a man of peace and tolerance, though he says he is. Tolerate the gay community but they are not allowed to marry , not allowed to have sex. Purposely posted one on witch craft and Paganism, knowing very well that would create conflict. Some defended him because his mother died, sorry that doesn't cut it for me. He has a profession that leaves him very little margin. IMO hes irresponsible.
Well as for china you know how I feel, he challenges the mind, we need more like him ( noticed I said him). Didn't mean to bash Sanctus but look at his posts again.
Guess I'm just mean before my coffee....