Omnibus : Hunter Biden

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
This is why it's a concern JLM

REVEALED: The White House HELPED Hunter Biden reach deal to keep buyers of his paintings listed for up to $500,000 confidential so they could 'avoid' ethics issues

• White House helped broker deal to shield the president's son from information about who is buying his work
  • White House cited arrangement as part of 'rigorous process' on ethics
  • Former Office of Government Ethics director Walter Shaub called the up-to-$500k prices for his artwork 'grotesquely inflated'
  • The exhibition creates a 'risk of influence-seekers funneling money to the Biden family', he added
  • Hunter will be displaying and selling his artwork in New York City this fall
  • His art dealer Georges Berges has valued the work at between $75K and $500K
  • All sales will be kept confidential, despite his alleged corruption over prior business deals in Ukraine and China
By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:07 EDT, 8 July 2021 | UPDATED: 13:57 EDT, 8 July 2021

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Russia did it, woah now what is coming out?

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room

• WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
  • Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
  • Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
  • Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'
  • The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
  • The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son
  • 'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'
  • Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation
By JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:24 EDT, 11 August 2021 | UPDATED: 15:32 EDT, 11 August 2021

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
6082690E-FB44-42E8-837F-10B65910D89B.jpeg

more to come.. the actual video is being released today of his under age sex.

The only way to destroy Joe Biden is to take his other son.. put him in jail.

Also a real interesting image of Joe Biden about to be released as well.. enough to end his career, and I’m guessing he will kill himself

When I had SucksBBS up i had all the photos and videos available.. nobody cared.. it was hacked from his server.. uploaded to different servers

Last edited: