How the GW myth is perpetuated

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Long term yes, we are cooling but it has warmed and cooled how many times so far during the Holocene? After the coldest period in modern human history, was it supposed to stay exceptionally cool?

Warmer than the medieval warming period and still trending warmer.

What’s driving the warming?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yes, yes, it’s all big plot by Jew globalist bankers tucked away in the basement of a pizza shop which also subs as a child trafficking ring.

What do the Jews have to do with the Paris agreement? that took the place of the Coyote protocol, both of which champion the purchase of Carbon credits to offset Carbon expulsion. By purchasing Carbon credits from poor nations that have less Carbon pollution does not help the environment, it transfers money from the industrialized countries to the countries trying to industrialize. What will happen if the corrupt Gov. of these shitholes didn't steal the wealth and actually invested it into Industry where it suppose to go? Would Carbon pollution go up? Or down?

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
What do the Jews have to do with the Paris agreement? that took the place of the Coyote protocol, both of which champion the purchase of Carbon credits to offset Carbon expulsion. By purchasing Carbon credits from poor nations that have less Carbon pollution does not help the environment, it transfers money from the industrialized countries to the countries trying to industrialize. What will happen if the corrupt Gov. of these shitholes didn't steal the wealth and actually invested it into Industry where it suppose to go? Would Carbon pollution go up? Or down?

I don't like carbon credits and the Paris agreement doesn't care about the how.

Personally I think they should just let the market decide.

It's already to late anyways, so best get that oil money because we are going to need it for mitigation.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
I've no idea. What was driving the Medieval Warming Period? Perhaps history is repeating itself in some cyclical manner?

Global average temps were lower than they are now and the causes were natural, north Atlantic warmed up more than southern the tropics.

Increased solar irradiance, low volcanic activity and orbital position were contributors.

Greenland ice cores are good for what happened in Greenland and not much else.

Compare sea levels now to then and you'll get a better picture of what the global temp was.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Global average temps were lower than they are now and the causes were natural, north Atlantic warmed up more than southern the tropics.
Increased solar irradiance, low volcanic activity and orbital position were contributors.
Greenland ice cores are good for what happened in Greenland and not much else.
Compare sea levels now to then and you'll get a better picture of what the global temp was.

Now and then?

http://www.elitereaders.com/haunting-underwater-cities-can-actually-visit/

http://logicalmystery.blogspot.com/2013/07/glass-pyramids-in-bermuda-trianglethats.html

http://coolfunpedia.blogspot.com/2013/09/amazing-ancient-cities-at-bottom-of.html

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
So....to understand why the medieval warming period was warmer than today's climate on average, we need to study the recently constructed artwork off the coast of Cozumel and liquefaction caused by an earthquake in Jamaica in the 1700's?

Nope.

Sea levels.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You use cherry picked pics and I'll use data.
Ok. Cool. The two global maps above, the first one is from about 12000 years ago before the current interglacial period with lower sea levels, & the second global map is of present day with higher sea levels during this current interglacial period, so these cherry picked pic’s actually support your argument, but feel free to dismiss them. How does your data link explain the Nantucket maps above?
(Check out how fat Florida was 12,000 years ago)

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Why are you posting pictures without explanation?

I can’t assume what they are.

The Nantucket pictures are to prove what exactly?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Please expand upon this "Sea levels" statement.

Sorry, I just assumed it was obvious. About 12,000 years ago before the current interglacial. Some of the water currently in the oceans was tied up in large masses of ice on the continents and thus the lowered sea level being approximately 400 feet lower than it is currently & thus fat Florida and the continent size landmass in the Bering Sea and what is currently Indonesia was once a large landmass etc....Today’s climate being much warmer has increased the Sea level creating the Bering Sea and the Svelte Florida that we know today, etc...

I guess I just assumed that anybody interested in the subject would recognize what they were saying so I apologize. This actually backed up your postulation about rising sea levels with warmer climate comparing modern day to the sea level during the last Ice Age.

The Google earth images of Nantucket compared against the earlier mapping from approximately 150 years ago conflict with the current premise that the ocean levels are rising. With that in mind there must be something else at play. What that is is interesting all by itself because it could be that the climate is cooler now than it was 150 years ago with more water tied up as ice on the land masses lowering the sea level (?) or it could be an example fluctuating elevations of the land masses (subduction & its opposite?) or it could be showing something else altogether different and I was inquiring as to your link of data and whether or not you could explain what we were seeing? I guess I made a similar error to Frank Drake with his golden disc pictograph that nobody course understand until he explained it, making it obvious to almost all. My bad.

What do you think is happening above with Nantucket if the climate is warming and sea level is rising? Your best guess is as good as anyone else’s. Please forgive the run together paragraphs as I’m using text to talk on my phone at this point. I’ll try to fix that but I can barely see the writing on a small screen like this.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Much like Florida being fat 12,000 years ago compared to today, nantucket is fat today compared to the nautical chart from 1857. It’s interesting. Makes one think. That’s what I was pointing out just in pictures and I’m sorry for the confusion. Something interesting is going on there. What do you think that is?

Last edited: