How much snow in a season are you comfortable with?

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Honestly, I'm not upset with any amount but it's when it comes down all at once that I hate it.

Otherwise I like it when it comes down a few cm at a time, even daily.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

• Haha
Reactions: TheShadow

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
We barely get any snow here on Vancouver Island. Best part of Canada in terms of climate
So you guys keep saying. The four seasons of NW Ontario has you beat.

Unfortunately we did not get a good freeze on the lake this year so caution is advised but fresh snow and colder temps this week make it a snowmobilers paradise. Best riding in the world imo.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Unfortunately we did not get a good freeze on the lake this year so caution is advised but fresh snow and colder temps this week make it a snowmobilers paradise. Best riding in the world imo.
It's pretty darn good here in the 30,ooo islands on Georgian bay too. ( La Nina has effed up the ice out in the open this year too)
:)
Not to mention the boating may be some of the best in the world and also the spring and fall are very nice too as well.

While ours ain't bad, but I betcha your fishing is better these days tho.

Reactions: bob the dog

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

No snow is good snow. We got a few wet flakes on the island this morning and last night. Didn't stick at sea level.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
You on the North Island? Cause south of Courtenay is almost semi arid. For some reason Qualicum is the driest on the island.
I'm in Nanaimo, but my store is in Victoria, so travel frequently between these two towns. I've been to Courtenay a couple of times, but its way too small for me to live there. I've lived most of my life in Toronto, it's impossible for me to live in a semi-rural town or an exurb.