how do i apply for a six month visa?

rivers2harbours

Jan 23, 2007
i want to apply for a visa for june 07 for six months wondering does any body have info on it on a website havin aproblem getting it etc
thanks for your help.

rivers2harbours

Jan 23, 2007
What the heck does this topic have to do with Canadian politics? Moved to "Coming to Canada".

srry andem
i'm irish and i'll be hopieng move there for a weddin lookn to stay for about six months for my brothers weddin in june i dont think i would be workn

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
well you'll have to check the details, but just google immigration on google.ca or something. I expect if it's less than 6 months u can just be a visitor, but it varies depending on your country i think

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Canadian Content has a feature called Government Search.. you can access tons and tons of Canadian government information only by using the search box at the top of this page (use the drop-down box to find Government). I found this for you: http://gov.canadiancontent.net/quer...ice_about_visas_and_immigration-en.asp&fm=off

VISAS
Irish
citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor, or on business, for a period not exceeding six months. You will require:

1. A valid Irish passport;
2. An airline ticket with return date indicated;
3. Sufficient funds to support yourself for the duration of your visit.

rivers2harbours

Jan 23, 2007
Canadian Content has a feature called Government Search.. you can access tons and tons of Canadian government information only by using the search box at the top of this page (use the drop-down box to find Government). I found this for you: http://gov.canadiancontent.net/quer...ice_about_visas_and_immigration-en.asp&fm=off

VISAS
Irish citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor, or on business, for a period not exceeding six months. You will require:

1. A valid Irish passport;
2. An airline ticket with return date indicated;
3. Sufficient funds to support yourself for the duration of your visit.

thank u buddy that helps alot
slan

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Canada is much like Ireland except that we have less good beer, less rain, but many more abortions. Our
winters are disgusting, horrible, and lo-ong.

Also Canadian virgins are an endangered species.

p.s. Our PM is a combination drooling idiot & horses arse.

Enjoy your stay with us in Gods own landland:)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
yeah. Thinking about some poor schmuck rotting away in Plattsburg ...

Yes, the buffoonery of that post confirms that the deluge truly bothers you. Lovely.

We both know that no one is rotting in Plattsburgh. The RCMP beg and plead for them not to come in and they walk right past them laughing. PWNED.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
That's if you are a Canadian wanting to go somewhere.
;)
Anyone wanting to come here can just drop in through Roxham Road

Bellhopolice are on duty waiting for you at all times!

:)

Your Commienaziglobalfascist countrykiller guide awaits YOU!!!
Over 26,000 people served since last year!!!...
(have crossed the border illegally since last year, but only 1% have been removed)
https://globalnews.ca/news/4191302/asylum-border-crossers-removals-ending-up/

WE just throw out the qualified refugees because they can come in through proper channels!!!

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's if you are a Canadian wanting to go somewhere.
;)
Anyone wanting to come here can just drop in through Roxham Road

Bellhopolice are on duty waiting for you at all times!

:)

Your Commienaziglobalfascist countrykiller guide awaits YOU!!!
Over 26,000 people served since last year!!!...
(have crossed the border illegally since last year, but only 1% have been removed)
https://globalnews.ca/news/4191302/asylum-border-crossers-removals-ending-up/

WE just throw out the qualified refugees because they can come in through proper channels!!!

Roxham Road bayyyybeeeeee!