How about them Canucks!

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
No offence to this thread. I am a hockey fan, and I can see here that there are many hockey fans on this forum by the 8700 replies to this thread about 1 game of hockey.

My point is that, these people here replying to hockey should also voice their opinions to political topics.
Average political threads are getting maybe 100 replies at best.

I believe if you are a citizen of this Earth you have the responsibility to keep up with world affairs and voice your opinion, and so help our Democratic society prosper. Not keep silent and let trumpards take over.

Keep up with the news, and the Leafs are going to win anyway.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And the goalie Markström.

Right on!

No offence to this thread. I am a hockey fan, and I can see here that there are many hockey fans on this forum by the 8700 replies to this thread about 1 game of hockey.

My point is that, these people here replying to hockey should also voice their opinions to political topics.
Average political threads are getting maybe 100 replies at best.

I believe if you are a citizen of this Earth you have the responsibility to keep up with world affairs and voice your opinion, and so help our Democratic society prosper. Not keep silent and let trumpards take over.

Keep up with the news, and the Leafs are going to win anyway.

Yes and no! A lot of what we do see on political threads is basically the same stuff being chewed and rechewed - some people think their opinion has to voiced 5 times for it to be counted. Personally I don't think there is much more we need to hear re Trump and U.S. politics and threads on Trudeau will reach the super saturation point soon (in some aspects) No doubt marijuana legalization will warrant much discussion pro and con, but as far as Justin's legitimacy is concerned that has pretty much already been beaten to death. He's a nice boy but unqualified to sum it up.

P.S. Leafs are doing well, but it will be Canucks and Habs in the finals!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Canucks continue on a roll beating Carolina 3 zip! That is 3 wins in a row now and puts them in good shape in the Western Conference. Habs are also cooking with gas! Be good to see those two teams in a final match up!

A 0.500 team now. Even the lowly Oilers are catching them

Currently 6th in the Pacific. Once the Oilers pass them, they will be where they should be

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Canucks just continue to roll, 4/3 over the Sharks. 6 points for Sedin Brothers! It just doesn't get any better than that! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just listening to Karl Subban - P.K.'s dad - being interviewed on C.B.C. radio, expounding on the success of his 5 kids, amazing man- he wrote a book.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
They look brutal. In all fairness they've lost so many guys that even I've been added to the depth chart.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Canucks once again demonstrate what a hell of a team they are as the mow down Chicago 5/2! Read it and weep, Duncan Keith!

Sorrow

Time Out
Dec 18, 2017
Södra Sverige
The Canucks pulled off a nice 3 - 1 win over the Red Wings. The new goaltenter did a good job.

Any comments?

1 of 2 of "Bäckis" new team.