How about them Canucks!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Tough loss for the Canucks tonight. They fought back in the third to recover from a two goal deficit just to lose it at 18:46. It doesn't get much sadder than that! It can happen to the best regulated teams!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Nucks won't make the playoffs this year. I see their captain hasn't score yet this year. Should have gotten rid of the sisters years ago

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nucks won't make the playoffs this year. I see their captain hasn't score yet this year. Should have gotten rid of the sisters years ago

You obviously don't follow the stats very closely. Anyway before I came across your ridiculous remarks I was going to say the Canucks just trounced the Phlegms 5 to 3. Nucks are like 5th place in the Western Conference, Dummy! Try not to be so f**king ignorant all the time!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You obviously don't follow the stats very closely. Anyway before I came across your ridiculous remarks I was going to say the Canucks just trounced the Phlegms 5 to 3. Nucks are like 5th place in the Western Conference, Dummy! Try not to be so f**king ignorant all the time!

Only an unknowledgeable hockey fan would look at the current srandings as an indication of the final standings.

I'm putting you on notice I'm going to report this post for abuse. I'm just kind of curious as to where that would go. So if you find yourself falling through cyber space you'll know it was me.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Only an unknowledgeable hockey fan would look at the current srandings as an indication of the final standings.

A little hint there, Einstein- If you check where the leaders at the end of the season, stood after 15 or 20 games you will often find they were also doing well at that time. I really shouldn't have to point out such banal facts to such a clever lad as yourself.:) :) (Don't take the term "clever" too seriously) :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
A little hint there, Einstein- If you check where the leaders at the end of the season, stood after 15 or 20 games you will often find they were also doing well at that time. I really shouldn't have to point out such banal facts to such a clever lad as yourself.:) :) (Don't take the term "clever" too seriously) :)

Tell that to Leaf fans

I'm putting you on notice I'm going to report this post for abuse. I'm just kind of curious as to where that would go. So if you find yourself falling through cyber space you'll know it was me.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Who was talking about the Leafs?

I was. It's tough but try and keep up

Hey, NUK, I notice your post approval rating has dropped under a dismal 75% and in danger of falling behind Walter. :) :) :) :)

You seem to be the only person here that cares about such things.

Anywho...this thread is about the Canucks. I know how you love to sidetrack and derail threads but can you try and control yourself here. It's just sports

The Canucks won't make the playoffs. Just like Vegas won't. Any team can go through hot streaks and cold streaks through season. Vancouver has had theirs

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Post # 8642 is a good indication of who's derailing the thread! Moral of the story- think twice before opening your trap!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Anyways, as much as some folks have an issue with it, this thread is about the Canucks. I see they got stomped last night and Calgary has now tied them. Won't be long

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Hmmmmm try about 7th in the Conference. If Pittsburgh can smarten up a bit they might get to meet the Canucks in the finals!

7th in the conference would be an average team. Unfortunately for the Nucks, they won't finish the year above (at best) 10th.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Canucks continue on a roll beating Carolina 3 zip! That is 3 wins in a row now and puts them in good shape in the Western Conference. Habs are also cooking with gas! Be good to see those two teams in a final match up!