Hø̈ø̈ters Hack(ed?)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Hø̈ø̈ters Says Rape Joke On Its Facebook Page Wasn't Its Fault
On Saturday, a rape joke showed up on Hø̈ø̈ters' official Facebook page. The restaurant chain said that it was the result of a hack, yet the photo isn't too far off from the kind of pictures the restaurant usually posts.

The 430-location restaurant, more famous for its scantily clad waitresses than for the quality of its hot wings, posted the following photo on Facebook. (We blurred out the women's faces to protect their privacy.)
Apparently spelling Hø̈ø̈ters without changing the characters like I did will get caught by our nanny filters. Can't fix it in the image url, so you'll have to go to the link.

Anyways, but they have good wings.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'll try changing the "H" in Høøters to a "C" in the image URL to see what happens....

Huh....take THAT nanny filter!!!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I for one will take the companies word for it. When you have a company that operates
on the edge of public opinion they would be hesitant to go over the line completely.
All too often we suspect the worst from companies and in this case I do take them at
their word they likely were hacked

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I lurv coookies! Sweet, soft, chocolate chip coookies.;)

I wonder though. Does the Cookie Monster shoot out cookie dough when he's excited (as he so obviously is in the above picture)?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"Does the Cookie Monster shoot out cookie dough when he's excited"

Hey, hey now there is ice cream made to taste like that and I'd like things to remain just as they are.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Chocolate chip? 8O

Well, she certainly has at least two of them.;)

"Does the Cookie Monster shoot out cookie dough when he's excited"

Hey, hey now there is ice cream made to taste like that and I'd like things to remain just as they are.

I do hope you are talking about cookie dough flavoured ice cream...;)