Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . . . .

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . .

Okay, guests, we are anxious to meet you. You know, although you appear on our radar as 'guests' we can guess about our guests.

For example, I can see that you, Guest I, are a savvy, well-dressed dude who has strong views about the new administration in Ottawa. Join and tell us all about it.

And you, Guest II, are funny, you have a way with words and are itching to tell the great joke you heard just the other day. Join up and tell us, for heaven's sake. We are waiting.

Whoa, and you, Guest III, well now. I think Zoofer, our resident evil-minded man, would have a run for his money if YOU joined in. Do it, just do it. Let's meet you.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . .

As I have not formerly formally formed any introductions with GretaGreen, nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised when I started to experience pins and needles in my ears and some romantic visuals in my right frontal lobe. 8O :lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California

Happy Valentine's Day Zoofer!

You big ole flirt you.... this is your day !!!

Gonna take you all day to connect with all your wimmin hidden around cyberspace!!! :p

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

I'm tryin' Wednesday, I'm trying. :D

But there may be something to the idea that absence makes the heart grow fonder. 8) So that snooty Ms Jones at the end of the cul de sac and Maureen Dowd are not getting flowers this year.

Haggis's flowers were returned with a brief note. "Return to sender, address unknown. No such number, no such zone." ?
I couldn't spell chrysanthemums so specified Dandelions instead. Do you think that was a smart move?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California

Zoofer

Haggis' name implies she would do well with Heather and a bit of Thistle!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Chocolate is even better, though. :D

Poor Maureen Dowd, what did she do to be taken off your A-List, Zoofer?

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Wednesday's Child said:
Zoofer

Haggis' name implies she would do well with Heather and a bit of Thistle!

I tried a bit of wolf whistle but she did not come hither. :wink:

Haggis.
Maureen Dowd has refused to attend my classes for LWPCAS.
:evil:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Awww ... Zoof, I cannot imagine these women being so cold! I guess they don't realize what they're missing. Oh well ... more of you to spread around the Forum Harem you've amassed. ;)

For you, Zoofer ... a special Valentine's wish from all yer chicks:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Eeehoow. I will looking at the fairways in a different light now. :lol:

Notice that golfer has left the club face open. He could very well slice that shot into the bush and at least drop a stroke.

Thanks for the new wall paper on my desktop. :)
(Is that hexadecimal code for blue and red? I am into green for the next 2 hours so can't go and check!)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land

zoofer said:

As I have not formerly formally formed any introductions with GretaGreen, nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised when I started to experience pins and needles in my ears and some romantic visuals in my right frontal lobe. 8O :lol:

Hey where'd you get that pic? Nifty. (I am GREEN greta, not gretagreen). The green is cause I'm Irish. The greta is cause it's the ugliest name I could think of. I am green tho, that is the key. (Sorry Haggis).

For the record, I am 5 foot 10, I weigh about 140, I am 37 years old. I have long (halfway down back) blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a 17 year old son (who is a real prick if you read around) and a 10 year old son (who is worse than the 17 year old). So Zoof, I don't know how you feel about that, but hey, that's me.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

For the record, I am 5 foot 10, I weigh about 140, I am 37 years old. I have long (halfway down back) blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a 17 year old son (who is a real prick if you read around) and a 10 year old son (who is worse than the 17 year old).

Perfect! :D

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute . .

K, now let's hear about you? I like 6'2 or taller, about 200 pounds (muscle, of course) and about 27 years old...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006

Greta, from Zoofer's aviator I would guesstimate that he is 5/4 most of his teeth seem to be missing but he does appear to have hair. He being a golf nut (which has no health and muscle building benifits) he probley weights around 240. How close am I Zoofer.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

zoofer said:
... and at least drop a stroke.

Or have one ;) That's Shell's comment. She says happy V-Day to all you reprobates!

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute

GreenGreta said:
K, now let's hear about you? I like 6'2 or taller, about 200 pounds (muscle, of course) and about 27 years old...

and I suppose you want some functioning brain cells to go along with that lot? 8O

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Sassylassie said:
Greta, from Zoofer's aviator I would guesstimate that he is 5/4 most of his teeth seem to be missing but he does appear to have hair. He being a golf nut (which has no health and muscle building benifits) he probley weights around 240. How close am I Zoofer.

Hang on while I count my very own teeth.
OK ...... 25.

As PET made the country metric I will get back to you when I do the conversions. :?

(I am a worldly man I might add.)

Larger at the equator than at the poles! hehee

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005

Cosmo said:
zoofer said:

Or have one ;) That's Shell's comment. She says happy V-Day to all you reprobates!

Shell is now 23rd on my Valentines list for next year.
:)

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Re: RE: Hey! You guests! Yeah you.C'mon in here for a minute

zoofer said:
GreenGreta said:

and I suppose you want some functioning brain cells to go along with that lot? 8O
No, not necessary at all.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

zoofer said:
Cosmo said:
zoofer said:

Shell is now 23rd on my Valentines list for next year.
:)
How did she skip to the top so quickly?? Sheesh, Zoof, I know how long that list has to be, what with your Forum Harem and all! ;)

Hmmm ... I thought Zoof's avatar looked like Sam Elliott. Yum. I've been tempted to wheedle Zoof's phone number outta him just to see if he's got that same voice! ;)