Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
I am who am.

Well first off i wasn't after you. You were the one who started talking to me :) I didn't say a word to you or about you, and you suddenly went bat crap crazy insisting i was out to get you.

Like i said, the voices in your head are not your friends :)

And of course secondly at this point you're just plain entertaining, like watching a monkey in a zoo jump around and freak out :ROFLMAO: It's pretty funny. I even made popcorn.
Than don't give me lecture on not to post my thread. And what people like they can do. And what I like I will do. That's it.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Than don't give me lecture on not to post my thread. And what people like they can do. And what I like I will do. That's it.
I didn't lecture you about that at all. That was all you. You literally lectured yourself, i never mentioned it in the slightest :) Go back and read it, that was ALL you :) man, you are like the poster boy for crazy-bitch-religious-freaks.

Oh - and by the way - screaming about how nobody has the right to tell you or others what to do and then screaming while you tell others what to do isn't really helping you look more rational :) Just saying (y)

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
I didn't lecture you about that at all. That was all you. You literally lectured yourself, i never mentioned it in the slightest :) Go back and read it, that was ALL you :) man, you are like the poster boy for crazy-bitch-religious-freaks.

Oh - and by the way - screaming about how nobody has the right to tell you or others what to do and then screaming while you tell others what to do isn't really helping you look more rational :) Just saying 
But point was I have right to post it, idiot! Let people go to hell along with you. But I have right to post it.

Now go away, wise man. You're really wisest here. Are you happy? Now go away.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
But point was I have right to post it, idiot! Let people go to hell along with you. But I have right to post it.
no, the point is nobody said you didn't have a right to post it :) THat was all you!!! You're literally arguing with the voices in your head, I didn't say anything about not posting anything!!! ROFLMAO - and you STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT!!!!! LOL!!!
Now go away, wise man. You're really wisest here. Are you happy? Now go away.
I'm just wiser than you bud, :) Mind you, i think an overripe avoc)(fado would be wiser than you so it's not like it's some big accomplishment.

And i'll stay right here as long as i feel like it :) How stupid do you have to be to scream about how you have the RIGHT to post and NOBODY can stop you, then demand someone else stop posting :)

You can leave if you feel like it - apperently the voices in your head have been telling you to :)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nah, artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This is the wisdom. . . OF MY PEOPLE!
Seriously though - nobody's actually this stupid. There are rotting twigs on my front lawn that can make more intelligent arguments.

tevere

Jan 30, 2023
no, the point is nobody said you didn't have a right to post it :) THat was all you!!! You're literally arguing with the voices in your head, I didn't say anything about not posting anything!!! ROFLMAO - and you STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT!!!!! LOL!!!

I'm just wiser than you bud, :) Mind you, i think an overripe avoc)(fado would be wiser than you so it's not like it's some big accomplishment.

And i'll stay right here as long as i feel like it :) How stupid do you have to be to scream about how you have the RIGHT to post and NOBODY can stop you, then demand someone else stop posting :)

You can leave if you feel like it - apperently the voices in your head have been telling you to
Ok 👌 I'm out now.