Heat wave coming on week end

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Global warming........Temperature change......your choice;-)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
In Nanaimo we'll still have rain on Saturday but we'll get sun and higher temperatures on Sunday when they expect 30 degrees. I can't wait....... Environment Canada expect the heat to peak on Wednesday with parts of the province seeing well over 40.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
In Nanaimo we'll still have rain on Saturday but we'll get sun and higher temperatures on Sunday when they expect 30 degrees. I can't wait....... Environment Canada expect the heat to peak on Wednesday with parts of the province seeing well over 40.
have at 'er it's all yours!

Rain and cool in the GTA.
yay us... sounds dandy to me

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am not looking forward to that kind of heat at all, I hate it.

It has been so so comfortable, warm but not hot at all. We could have had a bit more sunshine, but
I would never trade what we have been getting for 30degree weather.

I don't like having weather one has to stay 'out' of. We have been spending so much time outdoors
anytime during the day, all thru the day, no part of the day has been so hot one has to stay inside.
The evenings have been the perfect temperature to go for nice walks with the dog.

Oh well, it won't last long. At least we have a nice bed sofa to sleep on 'downstairs' where it cools
down during the evening, so we can sleep comfortably.

Haven't had to use air conditioning in the vehicle at all lately, love it.
Windows open, beautiful fresh air flowing around the vehicle, not hot.

I hate wearing hats to hide from the weather, in the winter or the summer.

Guess we'll hang around the lake, or the ocean, or the river, in the shade if possible.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I am not looking forward to that kind of heat at all, I hate it.

It has been so so comfortable, warm but not hot at all. We could have had a bit more sunshine, but
I would never trade what we have been getting for 30degree weather.

I don't like having weather one has to stay 'out' of. We have been spending so much time outdoors
anytime during the day, all thru the day, no part of the day has been so hot one has to stay inside.
The evenings have been the perfect temperature to go for nice walks with the dog.

Oh well, it won't last long. At least we have a nice bed sofa to sleep on 'downstairs' where it cools
down during the evening, so we can sleep comfortably.

Haven't had to use air conditioning in the vehicle at all lately, love it.
Windows open, beautiful fresh air flowing around the vehicle, not hot.

I hate wearing hats to hide from the weather, in the winter or the summer.

Guess we'll hang around the lake, or the ocean, or the river, in the shade if possible.

It won't be as hot as expected. Even our traditional hot spot "Lytton", won't be breaking any records but we will get lots of sun. Enjoy it.....:smile:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes I'll be lazily swimming in English Bay and the usual same old suspects here will all be whining/crying pissing/moaning about the same old same old as per SOP.
Who? What would anyone moan about? We get to swim in warm fresh water that won't give us a rash on our crotches never mined the jellyfish which are worse than ticks or skeeters.

Save yourself a lot of grief and head to White Pine if your moonbeam azz can handle looking cheap riding the IOCO 148 GREEN bus.

IOCO...do you like the lake Imperial Oil Company (IOCO) built?

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
It won't be as hot as expected. Even our traditional hot spot "Lytton", won't be breaking any records but we will get lots of sun. Enjoy it.....:smile:

25 is about as high as I want the temp, still comfy. good to know it won't be as hot
as i've been hearing about, those 32 to 34 temps can stay in the desert.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's been Alberta weather here in SO for most of the summer... I am ♥ it!!! Right now 19° and feels like 24° perfecto baby!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
25 is about as high as I want the temp, still comfy. good to know it won't be as hot
as i've been hearing about, those 32 to 34 temps can stay in the desert.

Well, okay then....We'll turn the sun down a bit for you.....:smile: