Happy Halloween 🧛 🧟 🎃

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I came home from work the other night - I finish at 10pm - a couple of weeks or so ago. I walked in through the front door and switched the vestibule light on as I entered it. I shut the door, hung up my coat in the vestibule and took my safety boots off in the vestibule and left them in there. I opened the door to the living room which was almost pitch black. My cat was in there miaowing, happy to see me and wanting her supper. I switched on the living room light and noticed a porcelain figurine normally on the living room windowsill lying on the floor beneath the windowsill. I picked it up and put it back onto the windowsill thinking that my cat knocked it off and didn't think any more of it. But after what's happened tonight I'm now starting to wonder. In fact, in the two months I've lived in this house only once have I seen my cat on that windowsill.

Here's the figurine. It's very old and once belonged to my grandparents and I've kept it.

Attachments

• IMG_20201101_022229.jpg
    IMG_20201101_022229.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 2

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've just been watching the video again.

While filming the video I was stood on the red carpet in front of the fireplace. I was pointing the phone towards my cat who was in front of the TV, so the settee was on my left. I was shining a laser pen on the floor next to the cat and she was lashing out with her claws trying to catch the little red light. 1 minute and 36 seconds into the video I panned to the left getting the settee into shot and as I did so a "rrrrrrRAAgrrrrr" can be heard. Very guttural and evil sounding. I didn't hear it as I filmed it but it's quite loud and clear on the video. Unfortunately I can't post it on here.

Attachments

• IMG_20201101_011502.jpg
    IMG_20201101_011502.jpg
    763.9 KB · Views: 2

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Just over an hour ago, at just before midnight, I was filming myself shining a laser pen around the living room and having fun watching my cat trying to catch it. This video is 2 minutes and 27 seconds long. While filming it I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. But when I watched it back, about 1 minute and 36 seconds into the video, as I was panning to the left and the settee came into view (with a little blanket on it for the cat), I noticed a growl. It's quite clear and it doesn't sound human. I've listened to it several times and I can't find a logical explanation. It is quite clearly a creepy, malevolent, demonic growl.
I am well creeped out now. It's 1:15am.
Here's a picture of the living roon which I've just taken.
You can see where the coffee table died?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You can see where the coffee table died?

That coffee table is never going to die. It's immortal. I've been seeing that coffee table my whole life. In fact, I think it's been in that exact spot for the 39 years of my existence. Now I'm living here now in my grandparents' old house and I'm seeing it everyday. So that old coffee table can't die. It'll still be sat there 1000 years from now.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's 11:40am and I've just woken up. I never noticed anything else untoward happening in my haunted old house. I can hear the murmuring of voices, but that's the little old lady's television next door. As the ancient widow sits there watching Sunday Morning Live next to the cushion with a photo of her dead husband on it (I've seen it) reminiscing about the zeppelin raids she is completely unaware of the demonic entity inhabiting the bungalow next door.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
As I sit here, at just gone 1am, drinking my rum and coconut and listening to the strong wind howling outside and blowing like buggery down the chimney in the living room, I'm thinking about the mysterious growl I picked up on video last night and how it sounded echoey - it had a slight echo - and I've come to the rather creepy and disturbing conclusion that whatever caused it was - or still is - in the chimney.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That coffee table is never going to die. It's immortal. I've been seeing that coffee table my whole life. In fact, I think it's been in that exact spot for the 39 years of my existence. Now I'm living here now in my grandparents' old house and I'm seeing it everyday. So that old coffee table can't die. It'll still be sat there 1000 years from now.
There is no coffee table just an outline of where one was.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Maybe the Polish gal at work knows a gadjo who can scare it off?

Yeah. She's called Natalya. She loves me. She's a friend of mine on Facebook as well now. Although she keeps telling everyone else that she loves me but she's never told me.

I think what I really need though is a priest before things start really getting out of hand and my head starts swivelling 360 degrees.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I've just come out into the yard at just gone 11pm and I can hear what sounds like several cows mooing. I've never heard it before in the two and a bit months that I've been living here. Maybe there are some escaped cows on the neighbourhood.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The time is 00:31 and I'm in the kitchen making supper and I've just seen the handle on a drawer moving by itself. I've just seen it with my own eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_20201117_003031.jpg
    IMG_20201117_003031.jpg
    680.8 KB · Views: 1