happy black friday, weekend, week

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I just got a nice 46in LCD tv out of an E bin and they even threw the remote in too.
(that's usually a good sign)
:)
Just two little wedges of wood to bend the power control circuit board to close the made in china cold solder joints.( I have fixed hundreds of TVs that way during my pawn shop years)

All it cost me was my burned out toaster. Later today I'll be loading win7 into a 3.6 gig duo core Dell with 8 gigs of DDR3 ram that only needed a hard drive which I have a box of that was an even better find really. I run this all through an old 200 watt sony amp that I also found.

The TV has HD in.
:)
The computer has HD out.

I'm thinking of hanging the fronts above the computer table and am hoping to find a subwoofer to go in the room corner with this system too.

Last edited:

JaneHarrisElU

Oct 28, 2020
I am waiting for the sales to begin more than in the last years. I also want to buy a new TV this year and I hope that there will be awesome deals so that I will be able to choose from more options and not buy the only TV which will be a sale. Looking at https://www.hugecybermondaydeals.com/best-cyber-monday-tv-deals/ I see that there are a lot of companies that offer great deals for their TVs and I am sure that year will be awesome. These sales are great for people because they offer us to buy cool stuff at a low price.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I am waiting for the sales to begin more than in the last years. I also want to buy a new TV this year and I hope that there will be awesome deals so that I will be able to choose from more options and not buy the only TV which will be a sale. Looking at https://www.hugecybermondaydeals.com/best-cyber-monday-tv-deals/ I see that there are a lot of companies that offer great deals for their TVs and I am sure that year will be awesome. These sales are great for people because they offer us to buy cool stuff at a low price.
Do like the Biden voters in Philly do, steal it.