Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I must have seen something like this & never bothered (didn’t care enough) to check it out. I was wrong. Bill C-11 me.
“Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect…”
--Jonathan Swift

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Ninth Circuit, citing the heroism of Revolutionary War soldiers between 18 and 21, held it was unConstitutional to deny eighteen-year-olds the right to own guns.

They have not yet responded to the many, many people with better knowledge of history who have pointed out that the age for enlistment in the Continental Army was 16.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well your retard question got a fun factual reply..

Live with it Pocahontas
Actually, it got a reply that demonstrated that you didn't understand the question.

That's not your fault, it's just beyond your wit.

If Ron, or Colpy, or Dex, or somebody else with a triple-digit IQ wants to discuss it, I'll be happy to.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Actually, it got a reply that demonstrated that you didn't understand the question.

That's not your fault, it's just beyond your wit.

If Ron, or Colpy, or Dex, or somebody else with a triple-digit IQ wants to discuss it, I'll be happy to.

Well I was trying to be nice matching your intellect.

So you want to be an intelectual punching bag for Ron, Coply and Dex so be it..