Greta

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What makes you think anybody associated with racing yachts are living paycheck to paycheck? Congrats of reaching a new level of stupid.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
First they crucified Jesus,
You are as clueless as any Jew toy has ever been. Is that your only claim to fame??

You are clueless as a Jew and that is a fact Jack. Please explain this verse in 500 words or more.
Isa:53:10:
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him;
he hath put him to grief:
when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,
he shall see his seed,
he shall prolong his days,
and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

First Jewish Saint

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The globe needs Jerusalem at the center Heathen.
Guards, I found an anti-Semite, remove the vermin.

More green as it looks like it is barren of all life.

Not really the 'evil eye' the US got. Her handlers are playing her cards for her, there will be no mistakes on her side.
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/rus...limate-activist-greta-thunberg-mocks-vladimir
Climate activist Greta Thunberg mocks Vladimir Putin’s ‘kind girl’ jibe

• The 16-year-old changed her Twitter bio to say ‘A kind but poorly informed teenager’ after the Russian president described her in these terms
  • He warned ‘adults must do all they cannot to lead teenagers and children into any extreme situations’

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

First Jewish Saint
Not quite the 1st. 1st in a long time will work for the program she brings to the table.
2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth.

Maybe Greta will pick up that term for the people that follow her lead? (about the age of 40 and being head of the IMF for 20 years already)

Along the lines of the power this lady swings.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
The globe needs Jerusalem at the center Heathen.
Guards, I found an anti-Semite, remove the vermin.
More green as it looks like it is barren of all life.
Not really the 'evil eye' the US got. Her handlers are playing her cards for her, there will be no mistakes on her side.
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/rus...limate-activist-greta-thunberg-mocks-vladimir
Climate activist Greta Thunberg mocks Vladimir Putin’s ‘kind girl’ jibe
  • The 16-year-old changed her Twitter bio to say ‘A kind but poorly informed teenager’ after the Russian president described her in these terms
  • He warned ‘adults must do all they cannot to lead teenagers and children into any extreme situations’

Not quite the 1st. 1st in a long time will work for the program she brings to the table.
2Jo:1:1:
The elder unto the elect lady and her children,
whom I love in the truth;
and not I only,
but also all they that have known the truth.
Maybe Greta will pick up that term for the people that follow her lead? (about the age of 40 and being head of the IMF for 20 years already)
Along the lines of the power this lady swings.

What!!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
She's just a kid ...an idealistic teenager. She is not a portent of the apocalypse. She will not be changing anyone's mind who is older than forty. She does not represent the end of civilization.

She's just a kid.

He's a kid having a tantrum and completely oblivious to her own hypocrisy.

This is the reason that she'll be little more than yesterday's news, fit only to line a bird cage and as suggested, she'll be the laughing stock - not the manipulators behind her that are so willing to allow her to make a mockery of herself

NEVER get upset, snowflake.

Shouldn't you be at work counting bottles this morning

You probably need to know how to count... Pretty much eliminates buddy