Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
All of yours are sponsored by big oil, coal and gas.

What's your point?
My most current C&P from Drudge contains articles from 2 British dailies,The Daily Mail and The Telegraph, The Washington Times and a transcript from US Senate hearings. Yours comes from one blog sponsored by Energyboom.

big

Time Out
Oct 15, 2009
Quebec
My most current C&P from Drudge contains articles from 2 British dailies,The Daily Mail and The Telegraph, The Washington Times and a transcript from US Senate hearings. Yours comes from one blog sponsored by Energyboom.

What allow you to belief that James Inhofe can understand what Phil Jones has to say about climate!?

big

Time Out
Oct 15, 2009
Quebec
You get rid of US oil majors’ puppet like Inhofe and the Democrats have a filibuster-proof senate in regard to climate change.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
We don't want C&P, we either want T&A, B&D, or S&M.

big

Time Out
Oct 15, 2009
Quebec
By the way, the US Senate may well be the greatest scam in history since all US states have the same very small number (two) of Senators. They are so cheap to buy, in other words!

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Real science (i.e. social sciences) has shown that some lies are vital though.
Yes I know we are doomed.
We are all going to die.
Isn't it easier to accept,when you believe the whole planet is going with you?
I like reincarnation better.
Life after death doesn't seem to bad either.
Funny though i am sure they will be reading about our inlightened age in the history books some 2000 years from now.
I am also sure that at that time all our self righteous clapptrap will be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.