Gerald Stanley Not Guilty

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry folks, but this one just rubs me the wrong way. It's the 5yr anniversary of this shit-show & I keep hearing on the radio, "My Colton was the Victim & NOT a criminal" & this has been whitewashed so heavily that its sickening. It's like how the Lethbridge Police tried to whitewash the goat-rodeo where they roughed up the kid in the Storm Trooper suit dancing to StarWars music in front of the CoCo Vanilla Galactic Cantina where once the report comes out it resembles nothing off the reality of the situation.

Five people drunk off their arse's who'd been boozing hard, armed with a firearm that they'd been firing from the moving vehicle at whatever (signs & ducks, etc...that they'd eventually admitted to) and had been on neighbouring properties to rob stuff & break into vehicles before making it to the Stanley Farm where they'd already been in & out of the Gold Ford Pick-Up (see in background in the posts above this one) & fired up a Quad that they couldn't move (only gear on the Quad was reverse) before anyone from the Farm even got near them....These where not Girl-Guides out selling cookies.

-Colton Bushie had a Blood Alcohol level of 0.3 & was behind the wheel of the vehicle when this went down.
-Eric Meechance had previous Firearms offenses & a Gun Ban & he was the one firing up the ATV on the Stanley Farm. I think he eventually said he had about 30 shots of Crown Royal through the day before ending up on the Stanley Farm...
-Belinda Jackson assaulted Gerald Stanleys wife, lied to the police, & in court, & was caught lying in court.
-Kiora Wuttunee didn't even bother to go to court, but owned the car they used all day...
-Cassidy Cross-Whitstone had no licence & drove much of that day drunk, lied to police about the loaded gun & trying to B&E a truck at a neighbouring farm before arriving at the Stanley Farm, etc...& lied to the police & in court. Oh yeah, it was his loaded gun than fell out of the vehicle with the body of Colton Bushie.

None of these above where charged due to a plea deal in exchange for testimony against their victims who where defending themselves. This is just such a mess & it's unfortunate that someone died, but if it had actually been one of the real victims that died that day nobody would remember their name 5yrs later....& both Trudeau & Wilson-Rayboult wouldn't have publicly undermined the findings of a lawfully delivered verdict of a Jury Trial in the spirit of 'Wokeness' & soundbites.
While I personally can't verify all the details you describe, you've certainly covered enough of the details I've come to understand. Actually about 3 details cover it, they were drunk and in charge of a vehicle and firearms AND they victimized a law abiding citizen.

Reactions: Mowich