Following Stephen Harper's record of lies

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I know Goober. I long for the day when we get rid of the whole 'party system' and have independant candidates who meet and elect a PM once they get to Ottawa.
Not gonna happen my friend, to many single issue people on that type of system would de a disaster - Canada is a regional countrt, I want this, I want that and balance for the whole country has to be part of the deal. Leadership -

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Not gonna happen my friend, to many single issue people on that type of system would de a disaster - Canada is a regional countrt, I want this, I want that and balance for the whole country has to be part of the deal. Leadership -

Yeah I can hear that.

Guess have that altruistic belief that maybe some politician somewhere might actually think about the best interests of all Canadians as a whole. Asking way too much to find 308.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

Almost every post you make about Harper, contains an excellent example of Godwin's law.

'' The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses''

................And, when discussing Herr Stevo, such a reference or comparison is bound to assert itself.........

................BECAUSE..................Herr Stevo acts just like a fukkin Nazi in waiting............a der fuhrer.......wannabe...........

Christ, Bear, he can't just ignore Parliament, act like Oda did nothing wrong, ignore the Speaker's demands for documents re Afghanistan, have his government fall in CONTEMPT, and then blame the opposition for bringing on the election............

Ah fukket; just gonna cast my vote and lettem fall where they may. Once said that whatever we say on here means nothing in the larger scheme of things, just a bunch of blah blah blah.

You and Colpy get together and compare calibres. See who is the fastest draw.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
'' The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses''

................And, when discussing Herr Stevo, such a reference or comparison is bound to assert itself.........

................BECAUSE..................Herr Stevo acts just like a fukkin Nazi in waiting............a der fuhrer.......wannabe...........

Christ, Bear, he can't just ignore Parliament, act like Oda did nothing wrong, ignore the Speaker's demands for documents re Afghanistan, have his government fall in CONTEMPT, and then blame the opposition for bringing on the election............

Ah fukket; just gonna cast my vote and lettem fall where they may. Once said that whatever we say on here means nothing in the larger scheme of things, just a bunch of blah blah blah.

You and Colpy get together and compare calibres. See who is the fastest draw.
I don't think you know where I stand Nugg. Colpy's been giving me the stink eye, since I called him on absolving Harper of any unethical behavior for his coalition plans. Besides that, I still don't know who to vote for, they're jackasses. What I do know is, I don't need to toss ration, reason and critical thought out the window, while I try and decide what to do.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I don't think you know where I stand Nugg. Colpy's been giving me the stink eye, since I called him on absolving Harper of any unethical behavior for his coalition plans. Besides that, I still don't know who to vote for, they're jackasses. What I do know is, I don't need to toss ration, reason and critical thought out the window, while I try and decide what to do.

;-)....me too.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

I think you tossed reasonablility out the window a long time ago...maybe if you jumped after it you could catch it on the way down....