Fed up with Islam Yet???

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
First of all, it was in self-defense, not an attack - like your posts.
Your posts were attacks.

Unless you can find something resembling this...

Yea, **** Islam!

Down with all those peeps!! KILL 'EM ALL!!!!

In here, as you did claim to be quoting the OP.

You're full of sh!t.

Now stfu and get back to the thread.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Too many different interpretations for it to be a book of truth...who's truth should it be today then?
Do you mean copy-writes or people just understanding some verses differently. The RCC Bible of 325AD and the KJV1611 Edition should be the same texts exactly, both were from the Original Greek and the original Hebrew.

Is it a good writer that can have so many people coming to different conclusions or a bad one. A bad one should have all people agreeing on what the wrong points are.

Understanding verses and passages is not something that offers a wide choice in understanding. If you take small portions and examine then and apply those 'rules suggested' then the many variations become a very few variations. The verse below sets 3 thing into a sequence, all other passages agree with sequence. That also means 30M pre-tribbers are believing in a false doctrine. No doubt you have something that you would consider to be a better example, so do I, two in fact that set the stage for all prophecies not yet fulfilled. Course there is one stipulation, you have to assume God would write it in a form that is easy to understand. There is nothing complicated about the verse below, by the time you read it you already have perfect understanding. Getting all the passages that reference any of those 3 steps does take some reading, even if you get on a wrong passage that 'mistaken one' does apply to something else in the sequence so it isn't wasted time.

2Th:2:1:
Now we beseech you,
brethren,
by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th:2:2:
That ye be not soon shaken in mind,
or be troubled,
neither by spirit,
nor by word,
nor by letter as from us,
as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th:2:3:
Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that day shall not come,
except there come a falling away first,
and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;
2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

The hardest part of the above is deciding if promoting a false doctrine can qualify as 'falling away' from what the true doctrine is, believers are on earth for the whole thing, our gathering is in order that agrees with this above doctrine.

1Co:15:23:
But every man in his own order:
Christ the firstfruits;
afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Add in a few more references and you end up with something not many church leaders would ever agree with, that doesn't make it wrong, it makes all of them wrong unfortunately.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I think we covered that. Barbed wire fencing.
Then they aren't free-ranging.

Then we started talking about marshmallows.
Like the white puffy things or the stuff that some people have between their ears?

You had to be there. ;)
I guess. :/

Well if they are Free Range they gotta have legs of some sort, may be short, may be long, but they gotta
move somehow.:roll:
Tell that to the free-ranging trees and grasses.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Are you looking for logic in a discussion about free-range cheese? Really? ;)

Like the white puffy things or the stuff that some people have between their ears?

White puffy things.

It would make more sense if you were there. Well, not sense really but you would feel compelled to defend it. ;)

There we go, thanks.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Tell that to the free-ranging trees and grasses.

Got it. They are fed where they stand. All fresh. Man do I feel stupid.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Are you looking for logic in a discussion about free-range cheese? Really? ;)
Ok. If you insist. lol

White puffy things.
Tasty toasted.

It would make more sense if you were there. Well, not sense really but you would feel compelled to defend it. ;)
Defense of cheese? You bet. Not many can retaliate in defense of themselves.

There we go, thanks.
He's just sidetracking the cheese so he can eat it all himself.

Got it. They are fed where they stand. All fresh. Man do I feel stupid.
No-one's brilliant all the time. lol

The free range cheese, mac-n-cheese trees, and marshmallow crop conversation is on that page.
Ooooooohhhh. Man, do I feel stupid, to put it in Goob's werds.

LOL. That's the cheese thread.
Got it. :D

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ok. If you insist. lol

Of course! Just take a gander around the forum. If some of these folks can be serious about what they're posting, surely we can be serious about cheese.;)

Defense of cheese? You bet. Not many can retaliate in defense of themselves.

Blue cheese possibly has it's own defence system. But the rest of them certainly need our help.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

So how should you be treated when you ignore reality?.

Waiting for the Rev to write a reply for you?

I think it would be easier for the rev to just come on back and see how he fares without the big stick....I'd lay odds he doesn't fare any better than fucci.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Them too. Blue was just the first one that popped into my head.

Well if those free range cheeses are placed uphill, on a warm day they would slide to their food. Ahhh - Partly answered the mystery. Time for a beer.

Had my beer - Put them on rails and they would be easier to tow back uphill. I only drink intelligent beer.:lol:

Last edited: