Favorite outdoor activity

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I remember more than a couple of times Rev. I also remember ..oh it must have been on Mrs. Rev's birthday watching the entertainment and the pyrotehnics. :wink: I remember a puppet show that would have made Cheney blush too. Then waking up on the ant hill.

I still have all my fingers and toes, it may not have looked like it but I am always careful around sharp implements.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Then waking up on the ant hill.

heh, heh. That was the first year we were here. I'm sure the neighbours were impressed at the drunk guy sleeping on the front lawn.

If we tried to be like that now, I think we'd explode, Zen.

:lol:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Okay, Okay, Okay.... I just gotta ask - you two knew each other in some "past life"? And zenfisher - if so, how did you survive it????

LMAO!

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Edited: 8O Woke up, now (second cup of coffee did the trick). Realised it wasn't actually very funny, so edited out of existence.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I don't know about a past life Ten Packs...well I guess college (RRCC) could kinda sorta be a past life. I often wonder how we survived a lot of things.

I don't know Rev... you could always claim I was some sort of strange perfomance artist. Maybe we;'d start a trend and everyone would want a performance artist for their front lawn.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Favorite outdoor acti

I've known Zen since I moved to Winnipeg, Ten Packs.

John across the street was the only one who ever commented, Zen. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of, "I remember when that used to happen to me," then he gave me a beer or six. The neighbourhood has been missing something since he died.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Pea you will be glad to know we always pack out what we pack in.As far as booze and nature go I have been doing this for years.The only thing that seems to get hurt is my sled .We didn't get a chance to do much highmarking yesterday it was snowing to hard .So we sat in and old cabin and spilled lots of beer and baileys :drunken:

Bozono

Mar 6, 2005
416er
RE: Favorite outdoor acti

Well-tuned bicycle with the necessities. Tunes with external speakers and the infinite six-pack.