Facebook is dying

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Better than with the 'Ladies'??
Let me guess, 'the Ladies' were all chatting with the guys from the bars downtown.
The ladies rarely played Pong. They were all mesmerized by "Another World" on the big, projection screen.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yeah, Jew zuckerberg stood up for free speech - there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...
(Like how can all the signs change numbers by about 4 million less, but you still have 6 million, for example.)
...and the Zionists are freakin'.

[youtube]QjrU2Abgd78[/youtube]

Defending Free speech and free thought is jew hate they are saying. Zuckerberg (a jew) must now be punished for defending peoples' right to do those things.
His Judaism has nothing to do with this.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I played pinball and it took quite a while for video gaming to bury pinball. I hated pcman and donley kong and all the maze puzzle games.
This is the one that killed pinball for me:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yeah, Jew zuckerberg stood up for free speech - there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...
(Like how can all the signs change numbers by about 4 million less, but you still have 6 million, for example.)
...and the Zionists are freakin'.

[youtube]QjrU2Abgd78[/youtube]

Defending Free speech and free thought is jew hate they are saying. Zuckerberg (a jew) must now be punished for defending peoples' right to do those things.
"there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...

List them. Actually no such questions exist.

However, if the 6,000,000 Jews was 3,000,000 or 9,000,000, it would make no difference to any rational person.

That obviously leaves you out of the equation.

Once again, list the questions.