Ezra Levant Makes Sense

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You could click on the referral post number and it would take you to that post. Nice and easy to follow when posting days or so apart - easier to follow 2 person Rant & Rave and discussion -

Click on the name of the person I quoted, and it will take you back to the original post.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
You still try to put Coons in a box

Goober, say what?

Any strategist worth his salt will tell you to study the enemy – whether it is war or politics – Only a fool refuses to do so – How else do you defeat or counter that idea or war – Knowledge – Knowledge is power

Quite right, Goober, it is always useful to know the enemy. That is why though I am an Atheist, I have read Bible, Koran, Mahabharata, to learn about different world religions. So I have nothing against studying Das Capital, Mein Kempf, etc.

However, that is totally different from taking anything in it seriously. By all means read Das Capital, but if you take dictatorship of the Proletariat as a useful idea, useful concept, you are out of your mind.

Or by all means read Mein Kempf, but if you take the idea of thousand year Reich seriously, something is seriously wrong with you.

And as to placing people on an ignore list – You slam people but user nice language – but it is still slamming and derogatory – they use different terms – and what do you do – it’s my ball, my bat and I am going home – Really mature now isn’t it

Quite right Goober. I demolish their ideas in a nice language. I am never rude or personally insulting. You know my philosophy, anything that cannot be said without resorting to profanity, filth, gutter language is not worth saying.

Sure I am slamming and derogatory, but towards the ideas, never towards the person. As to my ball, my bat and going home, if I have that privilege, where is the problem if I use it? I don’t read the posts by my poodles anyway, so what is the difference if I put them on ignore? It is not as if they have anything worthwhile to say, their posts are full of profanity, filth and gutter language.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He says this asinine lie and all you quote is that stuff...are you slipping Cannuck?

His "asinine lie" is open to interpretation and opinion. The fact that he contradicts himself isn't.

It's one thing to contradict something you've said a day, a week or a month ago but to contradict something you've said in the previous sentence is utterly priceless. I couldn't make this stuff up.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
His "asinine lie" is open to interpretation and opinion. The fact that he contradicts himself isn't.
Fair enough...

It's one thing to contradict something you've said a day, a week or a month ago but to contradict something you've said in the previous sentence is utterly priceless. I couldn't make this stuff up.
You think he's funny? You should see Mhsquirts in the Ahmadinejad thread.

High Speed Internet access $39.00/month
MDG Computer..............$2000.00
Reading the absurdity of Mhz...priceless.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
He will keep doing it and I will keep pointing it out.

:lol:

He was asked to stop ... and I consider it harassment. Apparently he is above moderator requests - which I assume might be interpreted as an order. Then he has the mock indignation and cheek enough to call anyone who disagrees a "guttermouth".

More to be pitied than laughed at....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He was asked to stop ... and I consider it harassment. Apparently he is above moderator requests - which I assume might be interpreted as an order. Then he has the mock indignation and cheek enough to call anyone who disagrees a "guttermouth".

More to be pitied than laughed at....
We're agreeing again...;-)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You still try to put Coons in a box

Goober, say what?

Any strategist worth his salt will tell you to study the enemy – whether it is war or politics – Only a fool refuses to do so – How else do you defeat or counter that idea or war – Knowledge – Knowledge is power

Quite right, Goober, it is always useful to know the enemy. That is why though I am an Atheist, I have read Bible, Koran, Mahabharata, to learn about different world religions. So I have nothing against studying Das Capital, Mein Kempf, etc.

However, that is totally different from taking anything in it seriously. By all means read Das Capital, but if you take dictatorship of the Proletariat as a useful idea, useful concept, you are out of your mind.

Or by all means read Mein Kempf, but if you take the idea of thousand year Reich seriously, something is seriously wrong with you.

Point – Do you not understand my point – it is that “Know your enemy” not difficult and just plain facts -

And as to placing people on an ignore list – You slam people but user nice language – but it is still slamming and derogatory – they use different terms – and what do you do – it’s my ball, my bat and I am going home – Really mature now isn’t it

Quite right Goober. I demolish their ideas in a nice language. I am never rude or personally insulting. You know my philosophy, anything that cannot be said without resorting to profanity, filth, gutter language is not worth saying.

Sure I am slamming and derogatory, but towards the ideas, never towards the person. As to my ball, my bat and going home, if I have that privilege, where is the problem if I use it? I don’t read the posts by my poodles anyway, so what is the difference if I put them on ignore? It is not as if they have anything worthwhile to say, their posts are full of profanity, filth and gutter language.

Point – You do slam the individual – just in a different way – but you as always will argue otherwise – I am not alone in having that opinion – But you will come up with some way to justify it – Fine – I learned a long time ago that everyone lies at some point – But you should never lie to yourself -

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
You do slam the individual – just in a different way – but you as always will argue otherwise – I am not alone in having that opinion – But you will come up with some way to justify it – Fine – I learned a long time ago that everyone lies at some point – But you should never lie to yourself -

Really Goober? Show me even one post where I have slammed somebody. Not the opinions, I do that all the time. I mean the person.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
OK, notice to my poodles. My ignore list is now complete for now. The following poodles are on my ignore list.

Cannuck
Colpy
CDNBear
Gerryh
Lone Wolf

I have put you on ‘ignore’. From now on I won’t see your posts at all, and good riddance. I must say the screen looks much better, now that there isn’t any dead wood on the screen. Only the posters I am interested in debating appear on the screen.

This qualifies....