Enlightening enrichment by Britain's diverse cultures

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Any enlightening enrichment of British culture and traditions by our enlightening and enriching immigrants (or so the Left tell us) shall henceforth be shown here...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This native British couple were fortunate enough to have been enriched in diverse Britain by a physicist.

The woman seemed to try and protect her boyfriend from being physically enriched by the physicist. Or was is it the case that she was trying to stop her boyfriend from banging the muppet out?

This aspiring African musician decided to culturally enrich his British train carriage...

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This native British couple were fortunate enough to have been enriched in diverse Britain by a physicist.

The woman seemed to try and protect her boyfriend from being physically enriched by the physicist. Or was is it the case that she was trying to stop her boyfriend from banging the muppet out?

This aspiring African musician decided to culturally enrich his British train carriage...

So go to Africa or Pakistan and be a traditional boorish English dickhead insisting your way is the right way.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The moment a man was culturally enriched by a migrant brain surgeon on the London Underground.

The cultural enrichment occured because the brain surgeon who doesn't live off the British taxpayer didn't like the way the man looked at him.

A train driver managed to slam on his brakes and avoid hitting the culturally enriched man by four seconds at Oxford Circus.

Despite the positive impact that he made on British society, the brain surgeon is now facing life in prison for attempting to kill a human, which is actually illegal in England and Wales.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So go to Africa or Pakistan and be a traditional boorish English dickhead insisting your way is the right way.

If I did that I'd probably have my head sliced off.

And yet these backward folk from the planet's worst nations have no problems coming over to the world's sixth richest country and acting like they own the place. But they don't. We used to own them.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If I did that I'd probably have my head sliced off.

And yet these backward folk from the planet's worst nations have no problems coming over to the world's sixth richest country and acting like they own the place. But they don't. We used to own them.

How spectacularly racist of you, Blackie.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
How spectacularly predictable of you, Serryah.

Well I call out racists when I see them.

And when you have people claim to "own" others, that's not just racist, that's pretty damn disgusting actually, even if true. Because how you worded it, you come off as this superior asshole... which you are.

You are everything WRONG with being British and thank Gods the Brit friends I have are nothing like you, and they'd be disgusted by you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well I call out racists when I see them.

And when you have people claim to "own" others, that's not just racist, that's pretty damn disgusting actually, even if true. Because how you worded it, you come off as this superior asshole... which you are.

You are everything WRONG with being British and thank Gods the Brit friends I have are nothing like you, and they'd be disgusted by you.

Well considering that we (the British) once literally ruled over a quarter of the planet's land surface then what is it I said that you feel is inaccurate?

Just think: I'm British and you're Canadian. That means that my great-grandfather was your great-grandfather's overlord.

You're Indian friend? Yeah. We ruled them.

And what are you going to do about it? Nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well considering that we (the British) once literally ruled over a quarter of the planet's land surface then what is it I said that you feel is inaccurate?
Ruling over a land or territory is different that owning the people that occupy it. I think that’s the point that’s trying to be put across.

Does King Charles own the people of Great Britain, Canada, Australia, etc…?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

You said you OWNED people. That's a lot different than owning land (as Ron said).

And again, while true in a broader sense, you do come across in this in that racist ownership way.

But again that fits your holier than thou attitudes about the rest of the world.

Just think: I'm British and you're Canadian. That means that my great-grandfather was your great-grandfather's overlord.

Considering you've no idea about my heritage, that's an OUTSTANDING bullshit claim to have.

But nah, your "Great grandfather" was never an "overlord" to my great-grandfather.

Your great grandfather was probably just as poor as many were.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So you can't respond in words so just
Ruling over a land or territory is different that owning the people that occupy it. I think that’s the point that’s trying to be put across.

Does King Charles own the people of Great Britain, Canada, Australia, etc…?

Britain held sway over a quarter of the land and a quarter of the people.

Suck it up.

It remains the biggest empire in history.

• Haha

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Considering you've no idea about my heritage, that's an OUTSTANDING bullshit claim to have.

But nah, your "Great grandfather" was never an "overlord" to my great-grandfather.

Your great grandfather was probably just as poor as many were.

All of my grandfathers and great-fathers were British officers ruling over territory.

For example: my mother and her two brothers lived in Kenya in the 1960s in a huge villa with their parents because their father (my grandfather) was a British Army officer who was responsible for a large swathe of the surrounding British territory. They were so posh they even had Kenyan servants. They were the days.

We were an empire. There have been many. It's just that we were the largest.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All of my grandfathers and great-fathers were British officers ruling over territory.

For example: my mother and her two brothers lived in Kenya in the 1960s in a huge villa with their parents because their father (my grandfather) was a British Army officer who was responsible for a large swathe of the surrounding British territory.

Yeah, and I say bullshit because it's not like you'd prove any of this.

I could claim a lot of things about my great grandfather, or even before him... and you'd never believe me, so...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Own? I don't know about that, but we certainly ruled you.

I think you'd best read again what you wrote.

There, even made it bigger and bold since you have reading issues.

"These Backward Folk" "Acting like THEY own the place. But they don't, WE USED TO OWN THEM". This had nothing to do with property or rule. You specifically stated OWNERSHIP.

How, again, very racist of you, even if true.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We were an empire. There have been many. It's just that we were the largest.
Actually, the British Empire had governance over the most people at its peak. The Mongol Empire was the largest when looking at continuous land area… but that’s a different story.😉

I live in Canada, & those currently in governance in my nation sure as hell don’t own me.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Yeah, and I say bullshit because it's not like you'd prove any of this.

I could claim a lot of things about my great grandfather, or even before him... and you'd never believe me, so...

Like many Brits I have parents and grandparents who were involved with the British Empire.

The British Empire only ended in 1997 when we gave Hong Kong to China.

My two grandfathers were officers in the British Army and you didn't fuck with them. They would give their life for me and the rest of the family but other than that they weren't the sort of fellas you'd anger. They both helped in the administration of the Empire as young men. In fact, my paternal grandfather had five brothers and one sister and he and his brothers were feared and renowned in 1950s Manchester for being small-time gangsters. And then he joined the army and helped run the Empire. In fact even when he was 70 and I was 23 if you came up to me or another family member and hit me he likely would have killed you.

My mother's father was a tough Scotsman and a British Army officer. My mother and her older and younger brother - my Uncle Alan and Uncle Stephen - and their father and mother lived in various places throughout our vast empire. My army officer grandfather was the British "bigwig" in those areas. They lived in Yemen - which is now two countries - and Malaysia. They lived in Singapore in a house on stilts so that it didn't flood during the rainy season. My mother and her brothers and parents loved in Kenya in the early Sixties when it was part of the British Empire. They lived in a mansion in the country with glorious views. They had Kenyan servants. My mother and her brothers even went out on fun adventures with the local Masai Mara.

So if you think I'm bullshitting about my family's role in the British Empire then think again.

After the Empire came to no longer be my maternal grandfather became an alcoholic in Paisley just outside Glasgow and just drank Scotch whisky with Irn Bru. He died in 2007. My paternal grandfather died in 2012. Just days before his death he cried as he told us he killed Egyptian soldiers during the Suez Crisis.

Last edited: