End the Lockdown

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes but seasickness is not Norwalk virus . I have worked commercial fishing on the west coast and am familiar with the rocking motion .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
They balance out left wing M S M fake news!

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Your Hero...................................................................................
1627668567577.png

US radio host and prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $100,000 (£76,000) in legal fees and court costs in a defamation case against him.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
They balance out left wing M S M fake news!
They rate pretty much all on the right as conspiracy theorists have you run across any they regard as Blue Anons?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Your Hero...................................................................................
View attachment 9550

US radio host and prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $100,000 (£76,000) in legal fees and court costs in a defamation case against him.
I'm not a big Alex fan he does make some good points, Steve Bannon is a little better in my opinion

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What test are they using to determine that the Delta strain is responsible for the new outbreak?
Whatever tests it will take to make it appear as though the covid virus, now Delta virus, is on the rise. The CDC and other lying paid off outfits are looking for and will try to come up with any excuses that they can find to try and bring back the good old days of covid 19 lock downs, and mask wearing, and social distancing once again. This bullshit covid nonsense will never end until we the sheeple bring it all to an end. The majority of the sleepy sheeple heads out there appears to be quite happy with listening to and believing more covid bullshit. And there will always be more covid like virus out break as long as we the sheeple let the professional politicians and the professional MSM liars keep getting their way. Your health and well being is their last concern. Believe it or not. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I expect the vaccination cards or "passports"should be coming out pretty soon up north from the porcupine heath unit!
This morning at the grocery store I got a phone call from someone there just verifying my vaccination status and that of my wife and the information they had such as Address and age was correct was correct....NOTHING MORE!
Nothing more, eh? How did they get your phone number for them to be able to call you in the first place? Did you sign up on one of those covid apps or sign something for someone to call you up to tell you that you just came into contact with someone with covid? Just asking.

You should have told them to go phuk themselves instead of kissing the stores ass. It should be none of their dam business as to what your vaccination status is. Whatever happened to medical privacy here? Why does a grocery store need to know your vaccination status anyway? Again, just asking.

Whenever I go into a restaurant and they ask me for my phone number, I always give them another phone number. Sorry to whomever for maybe me giving out your phone number. But I must do what I must do to not get hassled by any means by the covid hassling authorities. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I'm not a big Alex fan he does make some good points, Steve Bannon is a little better in my opinion
I can take or leave Alex Jones. But I do like listening to Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon always has better and more trust worthy information to pass on and always has very good guests on his shows. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I think that your twitter post has been taken down. I cannot access your twitter post. That seems to be happening a lot these days on all of these social media globalist controlled websites. If they do not like what one has to say then you get your twitter opinions and comments deleted. It seems to be happening to conservatives a lot on social media. They must be so scared of conservatives and their opinions that they have to delete their opinions, eh? The tech giant social media globalist owners have become nothing more than a bunch of communist censors who do not believe in freedom of speech just their speech. They have become nothing more than a bunch of gutless cowards and wimp communist tyrant bullies. (n)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Fakebook has become nothing more than a communist censorship social media website. All those social media tech giant companies all belong to globalist communist censorship tyrants that are out to destroy freedom of speech as much and as fast as they can. Fakebook and Twittle-tattle needs to be dumped in the garbage dump where they truly do belong. They are the reason why the world is in such a mess. They will not allow the truth to be heard by anyone that they do not like or agree with. People should cancel their accounts with Fakebook and Twitter and put those communist globalist censors out of business. Works for me. (y)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Fakebook has become nothing more than a communist censorship social media website. All those social media tech giant companies all belong to globalist communist censorship tyrants that are out to destroy freedom of speech as much and as fast as they can. Fakebook and Twittle-tattle needs to be dumped in the garbage dump where they truly do belong. They are the reason why the world is in such a mess. They will not allow the truth to be heard by anyone that they do not like or agree with. People should cancel their accounts with Fakebook and Twitter and put those communist globalist censors out of business. Works for me. (y)
Do you participate ?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

THEY LAUGH AT YOU: Obama and Liberal Elites Spotted Maskless at His Swank Birthday Gala on Martha’s Vineyard as Rest of the Country Hunkers Down in Pandemic

By Jim Hoft
Published August 7, 2021 at 8:02pm
3243 Comments
Our traitorous and communist politicians and the likes of Obamarama all know that all of this covid bullshit is just that? All covid bullshit. They are laughing at we the sheeple every day especially at those that are still wearing a face diaper mask. Here in BC, there are still many buffoons that are still wearing a clown mask even when they have been told that they do not have to anymore. It's totally amazing as to how many stupid idiots are out there all running around in a state of fear and panic and paranoia every day. These vaccinated idiots are the ones that are keeping this covid bullshit alive and well. (n)